Subject: 28.0.50; troubles with some chars in term

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 22:45:17 +0300

This trouble also takes place under emacs -Q:

Recipe:

Obtain the archive file:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/mbox/gnu-emacs-sources/2002-01

invoke M-x term

run mutt to see the file:

mutt -f 2002-01

go up and down to see distortions. While this is mutt it does not
matter as term is making problems due to those weird chars on screen.

Screenshot:
https://gnu.support/images/2020/11/2020-11-15/Screenshot-from-2020-11-15%2022-30-03.png

Screenshot cannot help in understanding, it needs video. When user
moves up and down the lines the lines get distorted or duplicated or
highlighting lines remain where they should not or get duplicated or
user sees one line which is not that line in reality.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-11-14 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 31f94e4b1c3dc201646ec436d3e2c477f784ed21
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2020-11-14 --with-modules
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Term

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Programming/git/emacs-libpq/test hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/test
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.13/rcd-cf
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-1.13/rcd-db
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db-init hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-init-1.7/rcd-db-init
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-password hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-password-1.1/rcd-password
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.24/rcd-utilities
~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/packages/printing hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/printing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-num hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-info hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-goto hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-tempo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-attach-git hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-11-14/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow mailalias emacsbug dired-x shortdoc cps rabbit rect quail
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc vc-dispatcher project debug backtrace
sql whitespace markdown-mode edit-indirect rcd-devel-utilities rx ffap
recentf tree-widget pcmpl-unix em-unix em-term term ehelp em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util ispell server
vc-filewise vc-rcs hyperscope sendmail bookmark pp imenu disp-table
woman man sh-script smie executable cl-print help-fns radix-tree
winner sort helm-system-packages-pacman helm-system-packages tramp-sh
cperl-mode view vc-git diff-mode perl-mode face-remap url-cache
url-auth url-file url-dired dired-aux dired-launch mule-util misearch
multi-isearch org-element avl-tree generator ol-w3m ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info org-id org-refile ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search
eieio-opt cl-extra help-mode speedbar ezimage dframe ol-eww eww xdg
url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ob-dot ob-lisp ob-perl ob-scheme
ob-shell ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml timeclock paren scroll-all
saveplace immortal-scratch hl-line elec-pair time battery cus-start
cus-load festival rcd-wrs-variables bbdb bbdb-site timezone mutt-tools
maildir qp maildir-index dash s noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win gnus nnheader
wid-edit mm-view mml-smime mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils smime dig mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailheader windmove rcd-cf org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs chart rcd-db helm-mode helm-files tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete
parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep compile
text-property-search comint ansi-color helm-regexp format-spec
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm async-bytecomp advice
helm-global-bindings helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match
helm-lib async time-stamp rcd-db-init skeleton pq rcd-sent-folder
rcd-password rcd-utilities ivy delsel ring ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
color persistent-scratch helm-config gold-price units tex-site edmacro
kmacro helm-easymenu kotl-autoloads finder-inf cl easy-mmode info
package easymenu browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 780308 76717)
 (symbols 48 39968 1)
 (strings 32 245219 4858)
 (string-bytes 1 8567118)
 (vectors 16 72398)
 (vector-slots 8 1612678 163071)
 (floats 8 559 797)
 (intervals 56 52220 1478)
 (buffers 992 48))

-- 
Thanks,
Jean Louis
⎔ λ 🄯 𝍄 𝌡 𝌚