Subject: bug#44664: 28.0.50; troubles with some chars in term

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 17:59:48 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> 48 lines is not too much; how about showing all of them?

Here they are:

*fontMenu*font-loadable*Label:	VT220 Soft Fonts
*fontMenu*font5*Label:	Large
*fontMenu*allow-mouse-ops*Label:	Allow Mouse Ops
*fontMenu*font-packed*Label:	Packed Font
*fontMenu*fontdefault*Label:	Default
*fontMenu*font6*Label:	Huge
*fontMenu*allow-tcap-ops*Label:	Allow Termcap Ops
*fontMenu*render-font*Label:	TrueType Fonts
*fontMenu*font1*Label:	Unreadable
*fontMenu*font7*Label:	Enormous
*fontMenu*allow-title-ops*Label:	Allow Title Ops
*fontMenu*utf8-mode*Label:	UTF-8 Encoding
*fontMenu*fontescape*Label:	Escape Sequence
*fontMenu*allow-window-ops*Label:	Allow Window Ops
*fontMenu*fontsel*Label:	Selection
*fontMenu*utf8-fonts*Label:	UTF-8 Fonts
*fontMenu*allow-bold-fonts*Label:	Bold Fonts
*fontMenu*font2*Label:	Tiny
*fontMenu*utf8-title*Label:	UTF-8 Titles
*fontMenu*font-linedrawing*Label:	Line-Drawing Characters
*fontMenu*font3*Label:	Small
*fontMenu*allow-color-ops*Label:	Allow Color Ops
*fontMenu*font-doublesize*Label:	Doublesized Characters
*fontMenu*font4*Label:	Medium
*fontMenu*allow-font-ops*Label:	Allow Font Ops
*fontMenu.Label:	VT Fonts
*fontMenu*background:	AntiqueWhite
*fontMenu*foreground:	gray15
*tek4014*fontLarge:	9x15
*tek4014*font2:	8x13
*tek4014*font3:	6x13
*tek4014*fontSmall:	6x10
*VT100.utf8Fonts.font5:	-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--18-120-100-100-c-90-iso10646-1
*VT100.utf8Fonts.font3:	-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-130-75-75-c-70-iso10646-1
*VT100.utf8Fonts.font:	-misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso10646-1
*VT100.utf8Fonts.font7:	-adobe-courier-medium-r-normal--24-240-75-75-m-150-iso10646-1
*VT100.utf8Fonts.font4:	-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--13-120-75-75-c-80-iso10646-1
*VT100.utf8Fonts.font2:	-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--8-80-75-75-c-50-iso10646-1
*VT100.utf8Fonts.font6:	-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--20-200-75-75-c-100-iso10646-1
*VT100.font5:	9x15
*VT100.font6:	10x20
*VT100.font1:	nil2
*VT100.font7:	-adobe-courier-medium-r-normal--24-240-75-75-m-150-iso10646-1
*VT100.font2:	5x7
*VT100.font3:	6x10
*VT100.font4:	7x13
*SimpleMenu*menuLabel.font:	-adobe-helvetica-bold-r-normal--*-120-*-*-*-*-iso8859-*
*IconFont:	nil2

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no