Subject: bug#4464: remove define-key autoloads from register.el

From: Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:30:52 -0700 (PDT)

The extra level of obfuscation does not seem to serve any purpose.
register.el is preloaded, so the keys will be defined correctly.

OK to check in?

--- register.el.~1.64.~ 2009-05-25 20:57:29.000000000 -0700
+++ register.el         2009-09-17 11:23:36.000000000 -0700
@@ -30,19 +30,19 @@
 
 ;;; Global key bindings
 
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map "\C-@" 'point-to-register)
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map [?\C-\ ] 'point-to-register)
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map " " 'point-to-register)
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map "j" 'jump-to-register)
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map "s" 'copy-to-register)
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map "x" 'copy-to-register)
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map "i" 'insert-register)
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map "g" 'insert-register)
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map "r" 'copy-rectangle-to-register)
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map "n" 'number-to-register)
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map "+" 'increment-register)
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map "w" 'window-configuration-to-register)
-;;;###autoload (define-key ctl-x-r-map "f" 'frame-configuration-to-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map "\C-@" 'point-to-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map [?\C-\ ] 'point-to-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map " " 'point-to-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map "j" 'jump-to-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map "s" 'copy-to-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map "x" 'copy-to-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map "i" 'insert-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map "g" 'insert-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map "r" 'copy-rectangle-to-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map "n" 'number-to-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map "+" 'increment-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map "w" 'window-configuration-to-register)
+(define-key ctl-x-r-map "f" 'frame-configuration-to-register)
 
 ;;; Code: