Subject: Re: [bug#44628] [PATCH 2/2] gnu: Add astroid.

From: Tanguy LE CARROUR <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 09:46:20 +0100

Hi Efraim,

Excerpts from Tanguy LE CARROUR's message of November 18, 2020 9:23 am:
> Excerpts from Efraim Flashner's message of November 17, 2020 8:37 pm:
>> This patch I went down a rabbit hole touching it up.
>> […]
>> The native-inputs should have a bunch moved to regular inputs. It was
>> also missing gnupg and w3m, needed for the test suite. I removed
>> adwaita-icon-theme from propagated inputs, we try not to propagate icon
>> sets. I also sorted them alphabetically.
> 
> The problem is that… the software is built, but does not work!
> I had to put back `gsettings-desktop-schemas` and `adwaita-icon-theme`
> back into the propagated inputs to make it work.
> Without the first one, it does not event start. Without the second, one
> cannot switch to the thread view.
> 
> I'll submit a new patch for that.

Submitted: <https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=44720>

-- 
Tanguy