Subject: [bug#44628] [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Add astroid.

From: Tanguy Le Carrour <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 10:24:26 +0100

Hi Guix,

I'm not sure that I properly dispatched the inputs in "-", "native" and
"propagated", but… I've been happily using Astroid for some days and
everything seems to work, so far.

I had to modify `gmime` because the file `usr/share/gir-1.0/GMime-3.0.gir` was
not generated. I didn't know if I had to put the "why" in the commit message,
so I didn't.

Next week, I'll try the plugin/extension system with Python and see if
everything is OK.

Thanks for reviewing!

Tanguy Le Carrour (2):
  gnu: gmime: Add the "--enable-introspection" flag.
  gnu: Add astroid.

 gnu/packages/mail.scm | 65 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 1 file changed, 64 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.29.2