Subject: bug#44612: Read standard input in `guix repl'

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 15:12:10 +0100

Pierre Neidhardt 写道：
> Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> To ‘it does not work’ I can reply only that Nyxt doesn't build 
>> [log attached] on current master
>
> Shoot! :p
>
> Which architecture?

Boring old x86_64 I'm afraid.

> I builds for me on x86-64 at commit
> 403ba4140f52b9ea9483e4c775f102bbb9753e51.

I pulled to that commit but it's still the same ungrafted 
derivation 
(/gnu/store/bdi8dq8i3f59zxp7jrabas847dh80m7x-nyxt-2-pre-release-4.drv).

Building for the fourth time now, with -{M,c}1...

...nope, always the same error:

  Unhandled ASDF/FIND-COMPONENT:MISSING-DEPENDENCY in thread
    #<SB-THREAD:THREAD "main thread" RUNNING {1001898213}>:
  Component "cl-base64" not found, required by #<SYSTEM "dexador">

So I'm surprised it does build for you.  Weak Lisp-fu or not, that 
looks pretty deterministic to me.  Weird.

> Or is it a reproducibility issue?

No, it's an error in the ‘build’ phase.

Kind regards,

T G-R