Subject: Re: bug#44609: 12.3.1; auctex.el does not (provide 'auctex), which breaks use-package

From: Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:43:52 +0800

Do you have an exhaustive list of all the packages that have a mismatch
between the package name and the feature name, that I need to collect to
make a pull request to use-package documentation, in order to make it an
authoritative source?

I suspect that making such a list is a hard (if even possible) job,
therefore it's is reasonable to assume that documenting such a discrepancy
is reasonabe to be seen as belonging to each individual package
documentation, rather than to be centrally corrected at use-package.
Especially since there may be other dependency management packages that we
are not aware of.

--
Yours sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin
(Sent with Google mail mobile.)

Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]> 于 2020年11月13日周五 19:37写道：

> On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 at 11:34, Vladimir Nikishkin <[email-masked]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Well, how would I know that? It's that documented anywhere?
>
> I showed you it's a notable example in `use-package' documentation.
>
> Bye,
> Mosè
>