Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: transmission: Move remaining GUI-related files to "gui" output.

From: Simon South <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 11:23:57 -0500

This patch updates the package for Transmission, a BitTorrent client, to more
completely separate its GUI from the rest of the package's output.

Specifically, it moves the AppData, localization files and man page for the
"transmission-gtk" application to the package's "gui" output. These had
inadvertently been left in the main output, as you can see (before applying
the patch) with

  find `guix build transmission` -type f | grep gtk

Note I've also removed a comment from the package definition, as it is now
outdated and I see no reason to be continually expanding it when I feel it is
clear from the phase's name, the preceding comment and the code itself what is
being done and why.

--
Simon South
[email-masked]

Simon South (1):
  gnu: transmission: Move remaining GUI-related files to "gui" output.

 gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm | 10 +++++++---
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.2