Subject: bug#44578: Investigating current preview problem

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 12:29:22 +0100

Hugo Raguet <[email-masked]> writes:

>> That is what we are doing. Currently just held back by administrative
>> issues, because my employer is supposed to pay the bill, but I am not
>> sure under which tax regime this will be acceptable for its
>> accounting.
>
> Unfortunately, we could not find an agreement. If I understand well,
> David Kastrup you are willing to do the job if paid by individuals,
> but you refuse to edit a proper bill to be paid by organizations.

AFAIK, editing a proper bill addressing all tax related things that your
organization needs is a non-trivial task and possibly more
time-consuming than the fix itself.  So it's certainly not individuals
vs. organization.

Fortunately for you guys, a small group of individuals has been found
who will pay to get your bug fixed.

> Bug still pending...

Have you tried GNU AUCTeX 13.0.15 from

  https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/auctex.html

with the preview.sty version shipping with that, yet?

Bye,
Tassilo