Subject: [PATCH] I forgot to add the patch to gnu/local.mk

From: Daniel Brooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 07:19:08 -0800

>From ae5d5ce3ff8109d6a7105b60a8f14b957826d7ad Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Daniel Brooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 07:10:57 -0800
Subject: [PATCH] I forgot to add the patch to gnu/local.mk

* gnu/packages/patches/sed-inplace-selinux-test.patch: improve explanatory comment
* gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): add patch
---
 gnu/local.mk                                        | 1 +
 gnu/packages/patches/sed-inplace-selinux-test.patch | 9 ++++++---
 2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index c2b2143213..96f65a24ae 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -1427,6 +1427,7 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/plasma-framework-fix-KF5PlasmaMacros.cmake.patch \
   %D%/packages/patches/ppsspp-disable-upgrade-and-gold.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/samba-fix-fcntl-hint-detection.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/sed-inplace-selinux-test.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/sdcc-disable-non-free-code.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-api_additions.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/sdl-pango-blit_overflow.patch		\
diff --git a/gnu/packages/patches/sed-inplace-selinux-test.patch b/gnu/packages/patches/sed-inplace-selinux-test.patch
index 16238c119c..f4a22427d0 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/patches/sed-inplace-selinux-test.patch
+++ b/gnu/packages/patches/sed-inplace-selinux-test.patch
@@ -1,10 +1,13 @@
 --- sed-4.8/testsuite/inplace-selinux.sh	2020-01-01 11:38:19.000000000 -0800
-+++ sed/testsuite/inplace-selinux.sh	2020-11-11 06:35:49.850724638 -0800
-@@ -16,6 +16,8 @@
++++ sed/testsuite/inplace-selinux.sh	2020-11-11 07:03:39.127760794 -0800
+@@ -16,6 +16,11 @@
  # along with this program.  If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
  . "${srcdir=.}/testsuite/init.sh"; path_prepend_ ./sed
  print_ver_ sed
-+# this is a hack, but it's easier than trying to decypher sed's build system
++# This is a hack, but it's easier than trying to decipher sed's build
++# system.  require_selinux_ checks the contents of CONFIG_HEADER to
++# see if sed was configured to support selinux; if it cannot find the
++# header, then it bails out with an error.
 +CONFIG_HEADER=config.h
  require_selinux_
  
-- 
2.26.2