Subject: 27.1; time bug at Gnus

From: 황병희 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 11:55:45 +0900

Hellow, i sent mail to usenet. then i checked the mails. at sent folder
and usenet server. i did attach the two screenshot. there is lack about
8 hours. i think that is bug on time calculating in Gnus. how think
about?

Screenshots URL:
===> https://gitlab.com/soyeomul/Gnus/-/commit/a84a5eed2b36c71d3c057689fc28fb75184d3ad6

Sincerely, Gnus fan Byung-Hee

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2020-09-20 built on bos02-arm64-036
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS

Recent messages:
Checking new news...done
Opening nntp server on news.gmane.io...done
Beginning of buffer [4 times]
End of buffer
Beginning of buffer [32 times]
Opening nntp server on koldfront...done
Auto-saving...done
Beginning of buffer [29 times]
No more unseen articles
Auto-saving...

Configured using:
 'configure --build=aarch64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu'
 --disable-maintainer-mode --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --program-suffix=27 --with-modules --with-file-notification=inotify
 --with-mailutils --with-harfbuzz --with-json --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-lcms2 --with-cairo --with-xpm=yes
 --with-gif=yes --with-gnutls=yes --with-jpeg=yes --with-png=yes
 --with-tiff=yes --with-xwidgets 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs27-3YOx4z/emacs27-27.1~1.git86d8d76aa3=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: POSIX
  value of $LANG: ko_KR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=nabi
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/textmodes/ispell

Features:
(shadow emacsbug mule-util mm-archive sendmail nnir url-http url-gw
url-auth gnus-gravatar gravatar url-cache gnus-picon sort gnus-fun
smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml
cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh nndoc utf-7 nnfolder cl-extra gnutls
network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr erc-list
erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete time-date
erc-track erc-match erc-button browse-url wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cconv thingatpt pp erc-loaddefs em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var
em-cmpl pcomplete comint ansi-color ring em-basic em-banner em-alias
esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util edmacro kmacro hangul hanja-util quail
help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib korea-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 373176 24785)
 (symbols 48 20407 2)
 (strings 32 94614 6353)
 (string-bytes 1 3235320)
 (vectors 16 38786)
 (vector-slots 8 1437845 96174)
 (floats 8 260 328)
 (intervals 56 2754 72)
 (buffers 1000 49))

-- 
^고맙습니다 _和合團結_ 감사합니다_^))//