Subject: Re: bug#44558: Mesa isn't update to date

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 13:24:48 +0100

Hullo!

Barnabás Béres 写道：
> I think this email went to the wrong place, because you only 
> sent a "bug
> report" not a patch. I think it's better to send these kind of 
> things to
> [email-masked]

Does your mail client mark it as a patch?  Strange.  I've deleted 
the original, but bug-guix@ delivered the list copy to my inbox 
and I don't see ‘patches’ in the header.

That said, it's not really a bug report either, or the bug is 
missing...

Romulasry, are you suffering from specific Mesa 20.0.7 problems 
that 20.2.2 might fix?  Please let us know.  An otherwise working 
package not being at the latest upstream version isn't a bug.

romulasry via Bug reports for GNU Guix 写道：
> Mesa 20.2.2 is released

The core-updates branch updates Mesa to 20.1.9.  Would you like to 
submit a (tested) core-updates patch updating it to 20.2.2?

> Also it would be nice to see it built with lllvm 11

Same for this!  All help is appreciated.

Kind regards,

T G-R