Subject: bug#44545: Many Test Failures @3d62df2

From: Fred Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 17:26:34 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 10 Nov 2020, Jacob Bachmeyer wrote:

> Fred Wright wrote:
>> The built-in tests are currently failing on multiple platforms.  The 
>> attached cases cover three versions of Linux (run on VMs), plus one on OSX 
>> (native).  Also note that the CentOS and Fedora cases return zero exit 
>> statuses in spite of the failures.
[...]
> To debug the remaining issues, I will also need the .sum and .log files 
> produced by DejaGnu for the failing tests.  If current master fixes the test 
> environment errors (resolving the issues observed on Fedora and CentOS) and 
> all else remains the same, I will need the report-card.{log,sum} files from 
> an Ubuntu run and the {launcher,report-card}.{log,sum} files from a MacOS X 
> run to further investigate this issue.

I've attached archives of *.log and *.sum from the Ubuntu and OSX 
failures.

CentOS and Fedora now run clean.

Fred Wright