Subject: [bug#44518] gnu: Add matterhorn.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 18:47:39 +0200

On 10-09-2022 14:06, ( via Guix-patches via wrote:
>> ription
>> +     "This library is intended to be a comprehensive solution to parsing and
>> +selecting quality-indexed values in HTTP headers.  It is capable of parsing
>> +both media types and language parameters from the Accept and Content header
>> +families, and can be extended to match against other accept headers as well.
>> +Selecting the appropriate header value is achieved by comparing a list of
>> +server options against the quality-indexed values supplied by the client.")
> This is a wee bit too long IMO.
> 
>      -- (
> 

Myself, I consider the length to be about perfect -- it isn't verbosely 
worded, it is only a single paragraph and it clearly explains what it 
can do.

Greetings,
Maxime.