Subject: Re: bug#44517: 28.0.50; Can't unselect minibuffer window

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 11:54:43 +0000

Hello, Michael.

On Mon, Nov 09, 2020 at 11:50:55 +0100, Michael Heerdegen wrote:
> Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]> writes:

> > martin rudalics <[email-masked]> writes:

> > > If yours is an optimized build, try with Alan's fix for Bug#44502.

> > Yes, an optimized build.  And the fix has been committed to master.
> > After fetching master and rebuilding I can't reproduce indeed.

> I leave it up to Alan whether this report can already be closed.

Sorry I havn't been in touch again.  I got tied up with another problem
of switching frames, which I eventually solved by putting

    (redirect-frame-focus frame nil)

into my site-start.el at a critical point.

I say this bug should now be closed, and thanks for raising it.  In
fact, I am closing it with this post.  It is good that the patch for bug
#44502 solved this one too.

> Thanks,

> Michael.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).