Subject: 28.0.50; Segfault on opening a particular message in Gnus in terminal/tty

From: Amin Bandali <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 13:39:14 -0500

I noticed today that when trying to open the following message (attached
with John's permission) using Gnus in a terminal emulator or a tty in
GNU/Linux, it results in Emacs quitting with a segfault.  I'm also
attaching the result of running `bt full' in GDB after the segfault.
The issue seems related in part to the inclusion of Persian characters
in the message body.

                                 * * *

Subject: Re: Emacs devel updates talk for EmacsConf 2020?
From: John Wiegley <[email-masked]>
To: Amin Bandali <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 17:26:45 -0800

>>>>> Amin Bandali <[email-masked]> writes:

> Fingers crossed maybe that's changed now? :-)

If neither want to do it, and it doesn't sound like they do, then I'll meet
with Eli on Zoom, get the year's update from him, take some notes, and then
present them for you at Emacs Conf. :)

مرسی دوستم، John

                                 * * *

                                 * * *

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.15.10, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-11-07 built on langa
Repository revision: 423b6b62296df0558cf16f286dd268e0b49b3bce
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Trisquel GNU/Linux Etiona (9.0)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-gconf --without-gsettings --without-gpm
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-xaw3d --with-mailutils
 --prefix=/data/bandali/u/local'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-mode: t
  amx-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-screen hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-lilypond hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-eval hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-id hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-sql hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ox-latex hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ol-w3m hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-mobile hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-scheme hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-calc hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-feed hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-clojure hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-faces hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-shell hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-table hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ol-eww hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-lint hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ol-rmail hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-list hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-octave hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-js hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-asymptote hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-python hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-sed hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-element hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-archive hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-ebnf hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-mscgen hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-sqlite hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-capture hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-ocaml hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-perl hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-goto hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-makefile hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ol-irc hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-picolisp hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-awk hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-mouse hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-eshell hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-ruby hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-J hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-attach hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-habit hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ox-ascii hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-macs hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-io hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-tempo hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-lisp hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-plot hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-org hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ol-docview hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ol-bbdb hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-attach-git hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ox-icalendar hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-ledger hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ox-publish hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-ctags hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ox-odt hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ox-md hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-entities hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-haskell hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-fortran hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-sass hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ol-info hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-timer hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-matlab hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-inlinetask hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ol-gnus hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-groovy hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ol-eshell hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-datetree hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-plantuml hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-lua hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-num hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-abc hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ox-man hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-latex hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-footnote hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-core hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-pcomplete hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-indent hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-macro hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-stan hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-tangle hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-dot hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-loaddefs hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ox hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-clock hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-forth hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-C hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-shen hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-maxima hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-protocol hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-compat hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-vala hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-keys hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-src hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-java hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-table hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-css hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-hledger hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ol-bibtex hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-ditaa hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ox-beamer hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ox-texinfo hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-colview hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ol hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-gnuplot hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ol-mhe hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-duration hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-exp hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ox-org hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-processing hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-coq hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-version hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-lob hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-R hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ox-html hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-agenda hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-install hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-comint hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/ob-ref hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20201019/org-crypt hides /data/bandali/u/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite orgalist org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug thingatpt gnus-async qp
gnus-ml gnus-topic nndraft nnmh gnutls utf-7 epa-file network-stream nsm
nnfolder nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache ebdb-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win ebdb-message
sendmail message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader
ebdb-mua ebdb-com crm ebdb-format ebdb mailabbrev eieio-opt speedbar
ezimage dframe find-func eieio-base cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
timezone gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr boxquote rect
yasnippet server hl-todo pcase disp-table page-break-lines delight
pixel-scroll amx easy-mmode s counsel xdg xref project dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search comint ansi-color swiper
cl-extra help-mode ido ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay recentf
tree-widget wid-edit refinery-theme finder-inf info package easymenu
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json
map url-vars saveplace savehist paren bandali-erc bandali-ebdb
bandali-message bandali-gnus bandali-dired bandali-ibuffer ibuf-macs
bandali-eshell bandali-ivy bandali-theme bandali-org edmacro kmacro
advice winner ring format-spec battery dbus xml subr-x seq byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv time autorevert filenotify cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 312034 24023)
 (symbols 48 28635 4)
 (strings 32 94007 4976)
 (string-bytes 1 3322781)
 (vectors 16 45126)
 (vector-slots 8 578609 7922)
 (floats 8 378 192)
 (intervals 56 1531 0)
 (buffers 992 23))