Subject: Re: [bug#44495] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-monokai-theme.

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 10:47:35 +0100

Hello,

Noah Landis <[email-masked]> writes:

> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-monokai-theme.

Thank you!

I "fixed" the commit message, which should be:

    gnu: Add emacs-monokai-theme.

    * gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-monokai-theme): New variable.

If you use Yasnippets, you can simply type "update" + TAB in an empty
commit buffer.

Also I suggest to insert new packages elsewhere than at the very end of
the "emacs-xyz.scm" file, as this location is prone to introduce merge
conflicts.

> +    (description
> +     "Monokai theme is a port of the popular TextMate Monokai theme for Emacs.
> +It uses built-in theming support available in Emacs 24 or later.")

I removed the last sentence, which is not useful in our context (Guix
provides Emacs 27).

Patch applied.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou