Subject: 27.1.50; Window parameter `min-margins' doesn't split window in half

From: Joost Kremers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 15:09:36 +0100

1. Open any text file, preferably with long lines (to better see the effect).

2. `M-x visual-line-mode RET`

3. `M-: (set-window-margins (selected-window) 0 150) RET`

The number 150 is arbitrary. It's appropriate for my case (with a frame width of
about 238 characters).

4. `M-: (set-window-parameter (selected-window) 'min-margins '(0 . 0)) RET`

5. `C-x 3`

At this point, I expect the window to be split into two equally-sized
side-by-side windows, but the split is at about one third of the original window
width.

Note that in this recipe, the margins of the two windows aren't adjusted after
the split, so in the left window the text is not visible at all and in the right
window, the text area is two characters wide. (In my case, YMMV.)

The original problem came up with my package `visual-fill-column-mode'
<https://github.com/joostkremers/visual-fill-column>, where the margins are
adjusted (using `window-size-change-functions'). See also my message to
emacs-devel
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2020-11/msg00218.html>.

In GNU Emacs 27.1.50 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2020-11-02 built on Swift
Repository revision: 4e6104ea0b7f1eb1725e81800e584b337e2da447
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: elementary OS 5.1.7 Hera

Recent messages:
Mark set
Saving file /home/joost/Mail/Fastmail/Drafts/cur/1604669952.6d948821c1a4250c.swift:2,DS...
Wrote /home/joost/Mail/Fastmail/Drafts/cur/1604669952.6d948821c1a4250c.swift:2,DS
[mu4e] Saved (10 lines)
Ispell process killed
Local Ispell dictionary set to en_GB
Detected language: English
Starting new Ispell process /usr/bin/aspell with en_GB dictionary...done [2 times]
Detected language: English
Mark set

Configured using:
 'configure --with-harfbuzz --with-cairo --with-json --with-libgmp'
Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES
THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP
Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: IELM

Minor modes in effect:
  flycheck-indicator-mode: t
  org-roam-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  pyvenv-tracking-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-reconcile hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-reconcile
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-test hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-test
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-navigate hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-navigate
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-report hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-report
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-check hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-check
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-post hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-post
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-mode hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-mode
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-xact hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-xact
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-complete hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-complete
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-occur hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-occur
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-schedule hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-schedule
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-sort hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-sort
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-regex hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-regex
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-commodities hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-commodities
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-fontify hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-fontify
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-fonts hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-fonts
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-init hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-init
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-state hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-state
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-exec hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-exec
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-context hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-context
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-flymake hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-flymake
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-texi hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-texi
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20201012.1918/auth-source-pass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
~/.emacs.d/lisp/custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/custom
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201102/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran

Features:
(shadow emacsbug mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core rect ffap timezone shr-color mm-archive pandoc-mode
pandoc-mode-utils warnings expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions clojure-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom cl-print org-autolist org-indent ol-eww
eww mm-url url-queue ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir ol-docview
ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-ebib ebib-settings ebib ebib-reading-list
ebib-notes ebib-filters ebib-keywords ebib-utils ebib-db parsebib crm el-spice
list-callers display-fill-column-indicator flycheck-indicator vc-git bookmark
help-fns radix-tree footnote gnutls epa-file mailalias qp visual-fill-column
sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader
display-line-numbers org-mu4e mu4e-settings gnus-dired mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main
mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido
rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif mu4e-lists mu4e-message shr svg dom flow-fill mule-util hl-line
mu4e-vars message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader mu4e-meta mixed-pitch org-roam org-roam-link org-roam-graph
org-roam-doctor org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql emacsql-compiler
org-roam-dailies org-roam-capture org-capture org-roam-completion
org-roam-buffer org-roam-faces org-roam-macs org-roam-compat jk-input-methods
quail em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist
em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode
company-box company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons wgrep flycheck-ledger
ielm pp minions doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path which-key undo-tree diff atomic-chrome websocket
let-alist iimage image+ image-file swiper ivy-hydra all-the-icons-ivy ivy
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir poetry pyvenv paredit flycheck-clj-kondo sesman
clojure-mode lisp-mnt align eldoc-box company-lsp lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck
lsp-ui-doc goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline face-remap
flycheck-posframe flycheck lsp-mode yasnippet network-stream puny nsm rmc
markdown-mode inline imenu f dash-functional bindat lsp-protocol ht ag vc-svn
find-dired s projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt
diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode transient async-bytecomp async
aggressive-indent elec-pair nswbuff guess-language flyspell ispell ace-window
avy dired dired-loaddefs reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars tab-jump-out
org-gcal persist org-id org-refile org-element avl-tree org-archive org-settings
org-clock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs request-deferred
deferred request autorevert filenotify mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap alert
log4e rx gntp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ansi-color parse-time iso8601 time-date
ls-lisp format-spec bibtex adaptive-wrap volatile-highlights posframe bm
company-quickhelp pos-tip all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons
memoize company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator
xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-clang company-semantic company-template
company-css company-bbdb company pcase solarized-light-theme solarized-theme
solarized solarized-faces color recentf tree-widget paradox paradox-menu
paradox-commit-list hydra ring lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
paradox-execute paradox-github paradox-core spinner dash cl-extra help-mode
jk-functions advice eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util notifications dbus xml edmacro kmacro server
delsel paren use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
finder-inf tex-site realgud-recursive-autoloads info package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 868802 161756)
 (symbols 48 58233 10)
 (strings 32 258439 37394)
 (string-bytes 1 7525680)
 (vectors 16 96615)
 (vector-slots 8 1847488 191592)
 (floats 8 1296 1409)
 (intervals 56 18353 7285)
 (buffers 1000 53))

-- 
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments