Subject: Re: bug#44481: 28.0.50; Byte compilation doesn't work with --no-build-details

From: Philipp Stephani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 21:09:40 +0100

Am Sa., 21. Nov. 2020 um 16:09 Uhr schrieb Michael Albinus
<[email-masked]>:
>
> Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> >> Since Tramp must also work for older Emacs versions, it needs an own fix
> >> anyway.
> >>
> >> Philipp, does the appended patch work for you?
> >
> > Ping.
>
> It's a pity that you don't react.

Sorry for the delay. In general, there's almost never a need to wait
for me to respond - the initial bug report is hopefully clear and
reproducible, so if your patch fixes the initial report, feel free to
immediately push it and close the report without waiting for me. If
something doesn't work, I'll reopen the bug.

> Closing the bug, it is fixed for Tramp.

Thanks.