Subject: [bug#44457] [PATCH]: gnu: Add hunspell-dict-it-it.

From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 16:31:01 +0100

> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add hunspell-dict-it-it.

In theory you could it split into two commits: one for the
hunspell-dictionary function and the other for the italian dict. But I
think it's okay so.

> +    (build-system gnu-build-system)
> +    (arguments

Maybe it would be an idea to (build-system trivial-build-system) instead?

> +(define-public hunspell-dict-it-it

If there is only one language version like with Italian, I think it
would be nicer to have it name `hunspell-dict-it`. But I guess it makes
the code a bit more complicated.

> +  (let ((home-page "https://libreitalia.org/")
> +        (license license:gpl3))
> +    (hunspell-dictionary "it_IT" "Italian"
> +                         #:home-page home-page
> +                         #:license license)))

For me the let feels a bit useless...

hunspell-dict-it-it builds and installs fine. It works in LibreOffice
just fine!

~Jonathan