Subject: bug#44452: Clash between guile-3.0 and guile-3.0-latest

From: divoplade <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 08:02:27 +0100

Hello Simon,

Le mercredi 04 novembre 2020 à 21:15 +0100, zimoun a écrit :
> Which packages ’config.scm’ contain?  Other said, what does the
> conflict
> make happen?

You can try with one of the examples of guix, if you don't want to risk
anything with your config! Here is lightweight-desktop.tmpl, and the
edited lightweight-desktop-with-guile.tmpl. 

If you run 

    guix system docker-image lightweight-desktop-with-guile.tmpl

you get the error.

If you run

    guix system docker-image lightweight-desktop.tmpl

it works.

Also, I must say that the problem also happens with any package that
has guile has a propagated input, but the root of the problem seems to
be guile.