Subject: Re: bug#44448: Fwd: bug#44448:

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 17:15:37 +0300

> From: Amai Kinono <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 20:12:26 +0800
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> I'm on the latest commit (55772baee1627571c0814cf2d666fb3b963ff591) now.
> Unfortunately the bug can still be reproduced on my side.

If you can still reproduce it, show me the backtrace from
signal_or_quit when the buffer is scrolled from EOB to BOB.  That
backtrace should tell us which code still needs to be fixed.

That is, set a breakpoint in signal_or_quit with the following
commands:

  backtrace
  print current_buffer->pt
  continue
  end

then run your recipe and press C-g until you see the problem happen.
Then post the last few backtraces here.

I can no longer reproduce the problem on my system, so I cannot do
this myself.