Subject: bug#44448: Fwd: bug#44448:

From: Amai Kinono <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 20:18:22 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ---------
发件人： Amai Kinono <[email-masked]>
Date: 2021年8月11日周三 下午8:16
Subject: Re: bug#44448:
To: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>

Thanks. I just noticed I haven't offer additional information. I'm on Emacs
28.
Info generated by report-emacs-bug is attached at the bottom.

The issue happens by chance. You have to be lucky (or unlucky) enough to
trigger it. Maybe you could close and reopen Emacs, and try it several more
times? I can't reproduce every time using the same recipe, but I'm lucky
when
recording that gif.

I've asked in a forum if any company user has encountered the same problem
(https://emacs-china.org/t/buffer/18062, in Chinese). Some said they've
never
seen this, some have.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30,
cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2021-08-11 built on kino-pc2
Repository revision: a8e89964f3553f40b8807617c3b181f42cd22fd9
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Manjaro Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-sound=alsa --with-modules --without-gconf --without-gsettings
 --enable-link-time-optimization --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xaw3d
 --without-compress-install
 '--program-transform-name=s/\([ec]tags\)/\1.emacs/'
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -flto -fuse-linker-plugin
 -flto -fuse-linker-plugin'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map text-property-search mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
misearch multi-isearch seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
thingatpt find-func paren time-date subr-x cl-loaddefs cl-lib china-util
iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 53927 8101)
 (symbols 48 6754 1)
 (strings 32 18875 2050)
 (string-bytes 1 619423)
 (vectors 16 14183)
 (vector-slots 8 234763 10474)
 (floats 8 26 106)
 (intervals 56 602 10)
 (buffers 992 12))

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> 于2021年8月11日周三 下午7:20写道：

    Amai Kinono <[email-masked]> writes:

    > 7. Go back to the left window. Hold Ctrl and press f/b/g at the same
time
    >    several times (so you are sending C-f, C-b and C-g frequently)
    >
    > 8. The cursor in the left window will jump to the position of the
    >    right window cursor.

    I tried the recipe (in Emacs 27.1), but I was unable to reproduce it.

    --
    (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
       bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no