Subject: PATCH: Wrong command name in windows.texi

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 13:42:51 +0000

Hello,

For swapping windows, the file "windows.texi" names the command 
`windmove-swap-states-in-direction', but describes 
`windmove-swap-states-default-keybindings'.

I changed the named command to 
`windmove-swap-states-default-keybindings', to match other named 
commands (e.g., `windmove-display-default-keybindings').

Thank you.
From e1ce1b242176048574be34a09a82867efc86b11b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Earl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 07:26:06 -0500
Subject: [PATCH] windows.texi: Fix command name.

For swapping windows, the file names the command
`windmove-swap-states-in-direction', but describes
`windmove-swap-states-default-keybindings'.

Change named command to `windmove-swap-states-default-keybindings', to
match other named commands (e.g., `windmove-display-default-keybindings').
---
 ChangeLog.3            | 8 ++++++++
 doc/emacs/windows.texi | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/ChangeLog.3 b/ChangeLog.3
index 0f36310079..169a201eb5 100644
--- a/ChangeLog.3
+++ b/ChangeLog.3
@@ -1,3 +1,11 @@
+2020-11-04  Earl Hyatt  <[email-masked]>
+
+	* doc/emacs/windows.texi (Window Convenience): Fix description of
+	'windmove-swap-states-default-keybindings'.
+
+	The document describes 'windmove-swap-states-default-keybindings',
+	but referred to it as 'windmove-swap-states-in-direction'.
+
 2020-08-03  Phil Sainty  <[email-masked]>
 
 	lisp/so-long.el: Improve support for major mode hooks
diff --git a/doc/emacs/windows.texi b/doc/emacs/windows.texi
index bc1dcd7f41..b434dbf14b 100644
--- a/doc/emacs/windows.texi
+++ b/doc/emacs/windows.texi
@@ -603,7 +603,7 @@ Window Convenience
 window for the buffer that the next command is going to display.
 Also there is @w{@kbd{M-x windmove-delete-default-keybindings}} to
 define keybindings for commands that delete windows directionally, and
-@w{@kbd{M-x windmove-swap-states-in-direction}} that define
+@w{@kbd{M-x windmove-swap-states-default-keybindings}} that defines
 keybindings for commands that swap the window contents of the selected
 window with the window in the specified direction.
 
-- 
2.25.1