Subject: bug#44438: unrecognized file system type 0xfe534d42

From: Niels Thiemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 11:44:17 +0100

Hi,
Is there any more information you need

tail: unrecognized file system type 0xfe534d42 for ‘/opt/simplifier/data/logs/appserver.log’. please report this to [email-masked]. reverting to polling

Thanks for your support.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, 
With kind regards,

Niels Thiemann
simplifier.io
[email-masked]
+49 157 717 40 272

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message and all attachments are intended to be confidential, protected by intellectual property laws and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, print, retain, use, copy, alter, distribute or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, telephone, or fax and delete and/or destroy all copies of the original message (including any attachments).

-- 
Simplifier AG - Nürnberger Str. 47A - 97076 Würzburg - Germany 
<https://maps.google.com/?q=N%C3%BCrnberger+Str.+47A+-+97076+W%C3%BCrzburg+-+Germany&entry=gmail&source=g>

Registered Office: Würzburg - Registered Court: Amtsgericht Würzburg, HRB 
12879

Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Volker Bräutigam (Chairman), 
Matthias Weber, Michael Mühleck, Prof. Dr. Karl Liebstückel
Executive 
Board: Reza Etemadian (Chairman), Christian Kleinschroth, Christopher 
Bouveret, Florian Rühl
©2019 Simplifier AG. This message and any 
attachments including its content such as text, images, logos, graphics, 
videos are property of Simplifier AG, protected by german and international 
copyright laws and must be treated strictly confidential. It may not - 
neither completely nor partially - be changed, copied, reproduced, 
distributed or made available to the public without the prior written 
consent of Simplifier AG or its subsidiaries.