Subject: [bug#44400] [PATCH 0/2] WIP: Add phosh.

From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 18:40:31 +0100

Hi Petr,

"The recent version of phosh depends also on newer version of libhandy
which triggers a massive rebuild.
Building the following 9012 packages would ensure 20391 dependent
packages are rebuilt
So it will be necessary to rebase on core-updates branch."

-> I think in that case we could add a libhandy-x.y package which
inherits libhandy. So we would avoid that world rebuilding for now.

Although
```
$ guix refresh --list-dependent libhandy

Die folgenden 25 Pakete zu erstellen, würde zur Folge haben, dass 52
abhängige Pakete neu erstellt werden:
```
sounds a bit smaller. Did you mean elogind which has 1k/2k dependant
packages?

Regarding that schema issue: does it occur as well when you install the
phosh package?

~Jonathan