Subject: 28.0.50; Build error after 554495006e8d33a06c5df63fd8767c1124e1ed9e

From: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 23:07:27 +0530

After commit 554495006e8d33a06c5df63fd8767c1124e1ed9e there is following
build error on Mac OS X 10.15.7

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
  CC       kqueue.o
kqueue.c:131:64: error: too few arguments to function call, expected 7, have 6
    directory_files_internal (dir, Qnil, Qnil, Qnil, true, Qnil);
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                   ^
./lisp.h:4613:1: note: 'directory_files_internal' declared here
extern Lisp_Object directory_files_internal (Lisp_Object, Lisp_Object,
^
kqueue.c:455:76: error: too few arguments to function call, expected 7, have 6
    dir_list = directory_files_internal (file, Qnil, Qnil, Qnil, true, Qnil);
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                    ^
./lisp.h:4613:1: note: 'directory_files_internal' declared here
extern Lisp_Object directory_files_internal (Lisp_Object, Lisp_Object,
^
2 errors generated.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60 Version 10.15.7 (Build 19H2))
 of 2020-11-02 built on mb2.local
Repository revision: 5cea77af41b59ba6f6386264812c36ec31ba2efc
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.7

Configured using:
 'configure LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/opt/ruby/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/opt/ruby/include
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/local/opt/sqlite/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/openssl/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/opt/ruby/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG DBUS GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_IN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map text-property-search time-date
subr-x seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs
cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 52172 5838)
 (symbols 48 6730 1)
 (strings 32 17864 2317)
 (string-bytes 1 598304)
 (vectors 16 12407)
 (vector-slots 8 168901 10702)
 (floats 8 21 29)
 (intervals 56 220 0)
 (buffers 992 12))

-- 
Pankaj