Subject: bug#44390: closed (Re: bug#44390: Cuirass reports succesful builds as failed in /var/log/cuirass.log and cuirass-web reports them as scheduled)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 11:10:02 +0000

Your bug report

#44390: Cuirass reports succesful builds as failed in /var/log/cuirass.log and cuirass-web reports them as scheduled

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
44390: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=44390
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#44390: Cuirass reports succesful builds as failed in /var/log/cuirass.log and cuirass-web reports them as scheduled
From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
To: david larsson <[email-masked]>
Cc: bug-Guix <bug-guix-bounces+someone=[email-masked]>, Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 12:09:42 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Cuirass commit 697fa14584551d9595cd042f1ffeba240e45a127 adds a
"--queue-size" argument.

With Guix commit 770fb659a62d8adab9a4ba7b44e2760722703879, Cuirass is
passed the "queue-size" argument, defaulting to 1.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Subject: Cuirass reports succesful builds as failed in /var/log/cuirass.log and cuirass-web reports them as scheduled
From: david larsson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 15:04:31 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

In /var/log/cuirass.log:

2020-11-02T15:41:34 build succeeded: 
'/gnu/store/aqn31rymjs3qybsd1d2ssn93f8s0jlz5-git-checkout.drv'
2020-11-02T15:41:35 build started: 
'/gnu/store/q7q6s24h05kxib5wvjmnn5zmy6vh3m63-git-checkout.drv'
2020-11-02T15:41:39 build succeeded: 
'/gnu/store/q7q6s24h05kxib5wvjmnn5zmy6vh3m63-git-checkout.drv'
2020-11-02T15:41:39 build started: 
'/gnu/store/hwkdx9qabrp8q3anc1d0brnxfr7xdj2n-orgmk-v0.0.2.drv'
2020-11-02T15:41:40 build succeeded: 
'/gnu/store/hwkdx9qabrp8q3anc1d0brnxfr7xdj2n-orgmk-v0.0.2.drv'
2020-11-02T15:41:41 build started: 
'/gnu/store/2lxjrb5sfi0mxj1871zb5g47nkg76j6z-fwknop-3.0.0.drv'
2020-11-02T15:42:19 build succeeded: 
'/gnu/store/2lxjrb5sfi0mxj1871zb5g47nkg76j6z-fwknop-3.0.0.drv'
2020-11-02T15:42:20 done with 10 derivations
2020-11-02T15:42:20 outputs:
/gnu/store/a462kby1q51ndvxdv3b6p0rsixxrgx1h-hello-2.10
/gnu/store/p02qaingwm7hmlax4zh9af8d72jivdnr-cowsay-3.04
/gnu/store/bj30r24xjv55nh1lx0r24psrlrm5haif-orgmk-v0.0.2
/gnu/store/nbknii5yq7djc6vg90kay7jiplk65n2i-fwknop-3.0.0
/gnu/store/bprgycch5x2bh8gch32nksw9cvrii2lc-python-on-guile-1.2.3.5
/gnu/store/97aggnqbar8gzwfqqxf8mk10rpia9244-libxml2-xpath0-1.1.1-0.0.0.6c7a378
/gnu/store/9bszaplxdxg3l6wid9l7lf6vqnnmkyic-libxml2-xpath0-1.1.1-0.0.0.6c7a378-static
/gnu/store/8nw4nz1l72yxalni2xnfdna2qpxr87r8-guile-bash-parallel-v0.0.7
/gnu/store/cqdqaa0nsvjqv7003sfkfiv9b8r2080k-guile-base64-v0.0.1
/gnu/store/1sq6cnpnpzpxmv9nkpfvim9wild6c303-perl-data-ical-0.24
/gnu/store/4ijsrmkb02z2s18bgkw5kyvf4kpwsdyg-python-pydotplus-2.0.2
2020-11-02T15:42:20 success: 0, fail: 10
2020-11-02T15:42:34 heap: 44.49 MiB; threads: 11; file descriptors: 4

And in the web interface they are reported as "Scheduled":

Input	Commit
git://git.savannah.gnu.org/guix.git	28e20c53530671ece8421ccb4ac815fd1beaf9fe
file:///home/cuirass/my-guix-packages	9f9c644076b088aabee76626598115c0fe6bfbde
Pending builds of evaluation #1

All 10
  Scheduled 10
  Succeeded 0
  Failed 0
ID	Specification	Completion time	Job	Name	System	Log
10	my-pkgs	—	python-pydotplus-2.0.2.x86_64-linux	python-pydotplus-2.0.2	x86_64-linux	—
9	my-pkgs	—	perl-data-ical-0.24.x86_64-linux	perl-data-ical-0.24	x86_64-linux	—
8	my-pkgs	—	guile-base64-v0.0.1.x86_64-linux	guile-base64-v0.0.1	x86_64-linux	—
7	my-pkgs	—	guile-bash-parallel-v0.0.7.x86_64-linux	guile-bash-parallel-v0.0.7	x86_64-linux	—
6	my-pkgs	—	libxml2-xpath0-1.1.1-0.0.0.6c7a378.x86_64-linux	libxml2-xpath0-1.1.1-0.0.0.6c7a378	x86_64-linux	—
5	my-pkgs	—	python-on-guile-1.2.3.5.x86_64-linux	python-on-guile-1.2.3.5	x86_64-linux	—
4	my-pkgs	—	fwknop-3.0.0.x86_64-linux	fwknop-3.0.0	x86_64-linux	—
3	my-pkgs	—	orgmk-v0.0.2.x86_64-linux	orgmk-v0.0.2	x86_64-linux	—
2	my-pkgs	—	cowsay-3.04.x86_64-linux	cowsay-3.04	x86_64-linux	—
1	my-pkgs	—	hello-2.10.x86_64-linux	hello-2.10	x86_64-linux	—

Cuirass config:

(define %cuirass-specs
   #~(
      ;; spec two
      list
   '((#:name . "my-pkgs")
     (#:load-path-inputs . ("guix"))
     ;;(#:package-path-inputs . ("my-guixsd-config.sh"))
     (#:package-path-inputs . ("my-guix-packages"))
     ;;(#:package-path-inputs . ())
     ;;(#:package-path-inputs . ())
     (#:proc-input . "guix")
     (#:proc-file . "build-aux/cuirass/gnu-system.scm")
     (#:proc . cuirass-jobs)
     (#:proc-args .
      (;;(subset . manifests)
       ;;(subset . ("hello" "cowsay" "perl-moose" "jupyter" 
"enlightenment"))
       (subset . ("hello" "cowsay" "orgmk" "fwknop" "python-on-guile" 
"libxml2-xpath0" "guile-bash-parallel" "guile-base64" "perl-data-ical" 
"python-pydotplus"))
       (systems . ("x86_64-linux"))
       ;;(manifests . (("my-guix-packages" . "manifest.scm")))
       ))
     (#:inputs . (
                  ((#:name . "guix")
                   (#:url . "git://git.savannah.gnu.org/guix.git")
                   (#:load-path . ".")
                   (#:branch . "master")
                   (#:no-compile? . #t))

                  ((#:name . "my-guix-packages")
                   (#:url . "file:///home/cuirass/my-guix-packages")
                   (#:load-path . "packages")
                   (#:branch . "master")
                   (#:no-compile? . #t))

                  ;; ((#:name . "my-guix-packages")
                  ;;  (#:url . 
"https://github.com/methuselah-0/my-guix-packages.git")
                  ;;  (#:load-path . "packages")
                  ;;  (#:branch . "master")
                  ;;  (#:no-compile? . #t))

                  ))
     (#:build-outputs . ()))

))

Best regards,
David