Subject: [bug#44345] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Add r-metafor.

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 19:28:27 +0100

Hi Aniket,

On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 at 20:38, Aniket Patil <[email-masked]> wrote:
> * gnu/packages/cran.scm (r-metafor): New variable.
> ---
>  gnu/packages/cran.scm | 39 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 39 insertions(+)
>
> diff --git a/gnu/packages/cran.scm b/gnu/packages/cran.scm
> index 75d9ae7de2..cc4e5f2bba 100644
> --- a/gnu/packages/cran.scm
> +++ b/gnu/packages/cran.scm

Idem than bug#44311.  <http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/44311>

Repeat here to easy the reading. :-)

The patch does not apply because the file gnu/packages/cran.scm changed
in the meantime.  I am sorry that we have not been enough reactive.

However, when creating the patch, you had used the option ’--base’;
which really helps because I would be able to apply it and rebase
myself.

Currently, I do not know how to do without copy/pasting by hand, so
loosing your authorship.  Could you rebase on the top of master?

If you cannot, no worry.  Just let me know.

All the best,
simon