Subject: [bug#44342] [PATCH 0/6] Update rtags and add rtags related emacs packages.

From: Malte Frank Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 15:07:26 +0100

This adds company-rtags, flycheck-rtags, helm-rtags, rtags emacs packages
and updates rtags and rct packages.

The rct commit is the one of the git submodule when checking out the v2.38
tag.

Malte

Malte Frank Gerdes (6):
  gnu: code: Update RTags to 2.38.
  gnu: cpp: Update rct to e706998697b8d48fa9e5b9ab33aeded705129a66.
  gnu: Add emacs-rtags.
  gnu: Add emacs-flycheck-rtags.
  gnu: Add emacs-helm-rtags.
  gnu: Add emacs-company-rtags.

 gnu/packages/code.scm                         |  5 +-
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |  9 +-
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm                    | 88 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/rct-add-missing-headers.patch     | 53 ++++++-----
 gnu/packages/patches/rtags-separate-rct.patch | 52 +++++------
 5 files changed, 146 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.1