Subject: 27.1; Many keyboard commands disappear it the *Article* buffer

From: 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 09:20:00 +0800

IT WAS A FINE SPRING DAY when we were pleasantly browsing an article.
We happily clicked the menus, and all was in order,

However, as you and I know, articles look better when bigger, so we hit
 h runs the command gnus-summary-select-article-buffer

Now there is no more *Summary* buffer, just one big *Article* buffer. We
are feeling real good. We order a pizza. We vote for president. We run
for president. Whatever.

_HOWEVER_:

Now let's try to find those handy commands that we were just looking at.

Ah, we finally found them. They have moved from the Article menu to the
Commands menu.

That's OK. We can accept that. We ripped our shoe on the subway
yesterday. All no big deal. Small potatoes. No bug report required.

BUT: Notice all those keyboard shortcuts that were listed next to each
command? In the second image they are all gone!

Yup, YOU ARE ROBBING GRANDMA of her keyboard rights. That is a class 1
accessibility violation according to the United Nations human rights
charter.

Not only that, she cannot them despite her meager attempts at C-h b,
C-h m.

She only found it in (info "(gnus) MIME Commands").

So why doesn't Grandma use menu-bar-mode? Well, just like why she used
"h runs the command gnus-summary-select-article-buffer": to maximize
real estate of the article in question.

(P.S.,
‘W M v’
     View all the MIME parts in the current article
     (‘gnus-mime-view-all-parts’).
and its menu click, should actually be toggles,
else one can view all parts, but then has no way to shut them back up,
other than one by one!)