Subject: [bug#44335] [PATCH v2 0/3] Install Chromium extensions with Guix!

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 01:22:25 +0100

Hello,

Here is an updated patch series that introduces a new module to deal
with the Chromium extension machinery.

The procedures have also been tweaked a little to reduce duplication.

I still don't know why extensions installed with Guix are not updated.
It could be that the update functionality has been patched out by
ungoogled-chromium.  More testing pending.

Marius Bakke (3):
  gnu: ungoogled-chromium: Add search path for installed extensions.
  Add (gnu build chromium-extension).
  gnu: Add ublock-origin-chromium.

 gnu/build/chromium-extension.scm              | 192 ++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +
 gnu/packages/browser-extensions.scm           | 100 +++++++++
 gnu/packages/chromium.scm                     |  18 +-
 .../ungoogled-chromium-search-path.patch      |  28 +++
 5 files changed, 333 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/build/chromium-extension.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/browser-extensions.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ungoogled-chromium-search-path.patch

-- 
2.28.0