Subject: bug#44323: closed (Re: bug#44323: guix deploy: error: failed to deploy)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 01:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#44323: guix deploy: error: failed to deploy

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
44323: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=44323
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#44323: guix deploy: error: failed to deploy
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 04:20:20 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Nevermind, I had an error in authorized-keys of <guix-configuration>.

The issue about guix deploy messages also reported
<https://issues.guix.info/41236>, so closing the current one.

Subject: guix deploy: error: failed to deploy
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 04:04:28 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"guix deploy" is broken and doesn't print a helpful message:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix describe
Generation 75	Oct 30 2020 02:07:38	(current)

  …

  guix 2eda0ed
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 2eda0ed1f87775532326804564e6dc45d74277ae

$ guix deploy -L ~/.local/share/chezmoi/dotfiles/guixsd/modules ~/.local/share/chezmoi/dotfiles/guixsd/deploy.scm --no-offload
The following 1 machine will be deployed:
  workstation-guixsd

guix deploy: deploying to workstation-guixsd...
guix deploy: sending 0 store items (0 MiB) to '172.16.100.60'...
guix deploy: sending 0 store items (0 MiB) to '172.16.100.60'...
guix deploy: error: failed to deploy workstation-guixsd: ~A: ~S
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---