Subject: bug#44322: 28.0.50; Update biblatex entry types and fields in bibtex.el

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 23:49:35 +0000

severity 44322 minor
quit

"Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Tags: patch
> thanks

Ugh, I fixed this bug in submit-emacs-patch on master[1].  I wanted to
try it out, saw that it unconditionally shortcircuits custom
pseudo-headers, switched to the usual report-emacs-bug, but was still
bitten by the global add-hook in submit-emacs-patch.

[1]: Modify only local send hook in submit-emacs-patch
d7a2d7250d 2020-10-29 23:33:29 +0000
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=d7a2d7250d74ab91dc7fb21325b39ea801b0796b

Another recent bug/annoyance I hit in either report-emacs-bug or
submit-emacs-patch is that I was prompted for how to send the email via
sendmail-query-user-about-smtp, which doesn't usually happen when
sending normal emails.  It then also asked me if I wanted to save the
resulting send-mail-function to my custom-file.  I guess I'll look into
this more next time I email bug-gnu-emacs.

> Severity: minor
> Tags: patch
> X-Debbugs-Cc: Roland Winkler <[email-masked]>

CCed now.

-- 
Basil