Subject: Re: bug#44298: 28.0.50; D-Bus GetManagedObjects doesn't enumerate all paths.

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 09:07:37 +0100

Hugh Daschbach <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Hugh,

> Michael, many thanks.  That fixes the issue.  I've extended the test to
> cover multiple interfaces and multiple paths.  I've attached a patch if
> you're interested.

Thanks, I've pushed it to master. Yesterday, I've also added the
:expensive-test tag which is missing in your recent patch. So I've added
it, again.

> I've tried to follow your advice on closing the bug.  If I missed the
> mark, please feel free to close it yourself.

You need just to edit the debbugs email address in Cc, from
[email-masked] to [email-masked], as I've done
here. Read admin/notes/bugtracker for further information.

You could also use the debbugs package from GNU ELPA. Disclaimer: I'm
one of its authors.

> Thanks again,
> Hugh

Best regards, Michael.