Subject: bug#44268: 26.3; [sql-mode][mysql] keywords missing

From: Bruno Raoult <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 22:53:11 +0100

In sql.el version 3.6, I noticed that "greatest" and "least" mysql functions
are missing in 'sql-mode-mysql-font-lock-keywords' variable.

Thanks,

--
br.

-------------

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.14)
 of 2020-03-26, modified by Debian built on lcy01-amd64-020
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description:	Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS

Recent messages:

Composing main Info directory...done
condition-case: Info file emacs does not exist
Mark saved where search started
Evaluate this sql code block (get last activity with in-out) on your system? (y or n) y
executing Sql code block (get last activity with in-out)...
Wrote /tmp/babel-wJmqVB/ob-input-ZJHOyA
Saving file /tmp/babel-wJmqVB/sql-out-qxvWKp...
Wrote /tmp/babel-wJmqVB/sql-out-qxvWKp
Code block evaluation complete.

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-mEZBk7/emacs-26.3+1=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-global-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-local-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20201020.1707/transient hides /home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20201016.1936/transient
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20201020.1707/transient-autoloads hides /home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20201016.1936/transient-autoloads
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20201020.1707/transient-pkg hides /home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20201016.1936/transient-pkg
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20201018.1607/request hides /home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20200517.1305/request
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20201018.1607/request-pkg hides /home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20200517.1305/request-pkg
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20201018.1607/request-autoloads hides /home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20200517.1305/request-autoloads
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/br/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail cl-indent two-column iso-transl
files-x cal-move json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher smartparens-latex
tex-mode mhtml-mode css-mode smartparens-javascript js htmlize mule-diag
ielm completion image-dired dired-x dired-aux benchmark sgml-mode
flyspell ispell smartparens-markdown markdown-mode color make-mode debug
ox-org compare-w tar-mode go-mode find-file autoload cus-theme thai-util
thai-word lao-util ido cus-edit cus-start cus-load
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core rect org-archive org-bibtex org-capture org-clock
org-colview ob-ditaa ob-plantuml org-crypt org-habit org-agenda
org-refile crontab-mode sh-script smie executable lisp-mnt mm-archive
network-stream starttls url-http url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth
helm-color helm-comint helm-elisp-package helm-find helm-font helm-imenu
helm-man helm-misc helm-ring helm-sys helm-x-files helm-for-files
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive magit-bookmark bookmark pp windmove webpaste
request cl-print company-shell ggtags ewoc vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher eieio-opt help-fns
radix-tree helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info misearch
multi-isearch mic-paren helm-external helm-net ffap init vc-git
smartparens-python python elec-pair sql-indent sqlup-mode sql view
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-bbdb hideshow
image-file org-indent ol-eww eww mm-url url-queue url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr svg xml dom
browse-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode ol-bibtex bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m modus-vivendi-theme smartparens-config smartparens-org
smartparens-text smartparens-html smartparens-c smartparens company-php
company-template company pcase ac-php-core popup xcscope f web-mode
disp-table php-mode mode-local speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe etags
xref project cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs php-face php php-project
flymake-proc flymake warnings vimrc-mode ob-shell ob-perl ob-sql ob-calc
calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs org-tempo
tempo ox-mediawiki ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-keys org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs avl-tree generator ol ob-exp ob-core org-compat
ob-eval org-macs s winner undo-tree diff whole-line-or-region
helm-flycheck helm-mode helm-projectile helm-files helm-tags
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-locate
helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config use-package-bind-key bind-key
tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize parse-time recentf tree-widget wid-edit mb-depth avoid
time delsel icomplete flycheck find-func git-gutter magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit
transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit message rmc
puny dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp advice async shell pcomplete server diminish projectile
grep compile comint ansi-color ring ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
thingatpt use-package-ensure use-package-diminish auto-package-update
dash cl-extra help-mode use-package-core ibuf-macs atomic-chrome
easy-mmode edmacro kmacro websocket url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
bindat subr-x let-alist json map cl finder-inf gh-common marshal
eieio-compat rx info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3042460 426662)
 (symbols 48 87012 3)
 (miscs 40 6766 8828)
 (strings 32 844338 63311)
 (string-bytes 1 25150209)
 (vectors 16 218990)
 (vector-slots 8 3821219 173778)
 (floats 8 910 3375)
 (intervals 56 246633 1307)
 (buffers 992 417))