Subject: bug#44246: closed (Re: bug#44246: 27.1; Type in Emacs Tutorial (German))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 20:41:02 +0000

Your bug report

#44246: 27.1; Type in Emacs Tutorial (German)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
44246: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=44246
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#44246: 27.1; Type in Emacs Tutorial (German)
From: Philipp Stephani <[email-masked]>
To: Gerhard Butscher <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 21:39:46 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Am Mo., 26. Okt. 2020 um 21:17 Uhr schrieb Gerhard Butscher
<[email-masked]>:
>
> Im Satz
>
> Mittels
>   C-x <Return> l latin-1 <Return>
> können Sie z.B. in einer laufenden Emacs-Sitzung auf Latin-1
> umzuschalten.
>
> umschalten statt umzuschalten
>
> Gruß
> Gerhard

Thanks, fixed on the release branch (commit
a4ec03fa9be8315fba1be1658654be98643498ea).

Subject: 27.1; Type in Emacs Tutorial (German)
From: Gerhard Butscher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 20:45:37 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Im Satz

Mittels

C-x <Return> l latin-1 <Return>

können Sie z.B. in einer laufenden Emacs-Sitzung auf Latin-1
umzuschalten.

umschalten statt umzuschalten

Gruß

Gerhard

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
of 2020-08-26 built on lgw01-amd64-030
Repository revision: a2fc5f02361a34ff7322032ce027c8bc4cc3b25a
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS

Recent messages:
Mark set
next-line: End of buffer [17 times]
Mark set
funcall-interactively: End of buffer
next-line: End of buffer
Quit
Saving file /home/gerhardb/org/notes.org...
Wrote /home/gerhardb/org/notes.org
next-line: End of buffer [30 times]
Making completion list... [2 times]

Configured using:
'configure --prefix= --prefix=/snap/emacs/current/usr --with-xwidgets
--with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xaw3d --with-modules --with-cairo
'CFLAGS= -isystem/build/emacs/parts/emacs/install/usr/include -O2'
'CPPFLAGS= -isystem/build/emacs/parts/emacs/install/usr/include'
'LDFLAGS= -L/build/emacs/parts/emacs/install/lib
-L/build/emacs/parts/emacs/install/usr/lib
-L/build/emacs/parts/emacs/install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
-L/build/emacs/parts/emacs/install/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
global-visual-line-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misearch multi-isearch tutorial
help-mode org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
json map url-vars svg xml dom browse-url gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
text-property-search seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
edmacro kmacro org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date subr-x noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 162067 19035)
(symbols 48 17871 1)
(strings 32 57991 3079)
(string-bytes 1 1974155)
(vectors 16 35337)
(vector-slots 8 1183488 243570)
(floats 8 194 345)
(intervals 56 1670 6)
(buffers 1000 16))