Subject: Re: [bug#44208] [PATCH 1/3] gnu: netcdf: Update to 4.7.4.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 10:47:31 +0100

Hi,

Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I'd always start at Patchwork, so https://patchwork.cbaines.net/ . You
> might be able to spot it in the list, but you can also search by
> clicking on "Show patches with" in the top left [1].
>
> 1: https://patchwork.cbaines.net/project/guix-patches/list/?series=&submitter=&state=&q=44208&archive=&delegate=

OK, this one is now empty, but I guess that’s expected.

Of the 5 “checks” that appear on each page, ‘cbaines/applying patch’ is
really just about applying the patch to ‘master’, right?  And
‘cbaines/submitting builds’ is about actually building things?

It’s surprising because when you go the comparison page, sometimes you
can see that builds are scheduled, so we don’t yet whether it has
succeeded.  But my understanding is that the Patchwork UI will only
display whether a build has been submitted, not whether it has
succeeded, correct?

We need a hands-on session.  :-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.