Subject: 28.0.50; checkdoc-defun: cuts the last letter if there is argument to be defined

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 00:30:48 +0300

When using `checkdoc-defun` in case that dot is missing on the end of
the sentence and argument is not described, it will cut the last
letter of the sentence and move it to the new line with the argument.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 21, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-10-24 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 10e7c76ee3e263a7691745d9384bae475c2f5c86
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2020-10-24 --with-modules
 --with-x-toolkit=athena'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/d

Minor modes in effect:
  say-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  checkdoc-minor-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  symon-mode: t
  strokes-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.12/stockpile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.11/stockpile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.12/stockpile-autoloads hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.11/stockpile-autoloads
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.12/stockpile-pkg hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.11/stockpile-pkg
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.12/stockpile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.10/stockpile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.12/stockpile-autoloads hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.10/stockpile-autoloads
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.12/stockpile-pkg hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.10/stockpile-pkg
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.12/stockpile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.9/stockpile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.12/stockpile-autoloads hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.9/stockpile-autoloads
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.12/stockpile-pkg hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.9/stockpile-pkg
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm hides ~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/stockpile-0.0.12/stockpile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/syogm/stockpile/stockpile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.5/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities
~/Programming/git/emacs-libpq/test hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/test
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201019/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.5/rcd-utilities-pkg hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.4/rcd-utilities-pkg
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.5/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.4/rcd-utilities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.5/rcd-utilities-autoloads hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.4/rcd-utilities-autoloads
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2020-10-24/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow mailalias emacsbug tex-mode latexenc org-agenda add-log
whitespace ispell finder rcd-db-init tramp-sh recentf tree-widget
bookmark eieio-opt shortdoc stockpile loadhist names edebug backtrace
autoload skeleton checkdoc lisp-mnt mule-util view wombat-theme
tango-dark-theme misterioso-theme crm manoj-dark-theme
modus-operandi-theme pcase misearch multi-isearch dired-aux
dired-launch ffap cl-print help-fns radix-tree cus-theme cus-edit pp
google-translate google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
popup google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend aio sxiv vterm face-remap term disp-table
ehelp vterm-module mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar mu4e-main
mu4e-view thingatpt mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta
helm-config helm-backup vc-git diff-mode org-element avl-tree
generator ol-w3m ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir ol-eww
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ob-dot ob-lisp ob-perl ob-scheme ob-shell ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml
timeclock symon strokes paren scroll-all ivy delsel ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir color immortal-scratch helm-mode helm-files tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
ls-lisp helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
wgrep-helm wgrep grep compile helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto
ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar ezimage dframe
eieio-custom cedet elec-pair time battery cus-start cus-load server
rcd-sent-folder gold-price maildir qp maildir-index dash s noflet
cl-indent dotassoc kv gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc rfc822 mml mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win gnus
nnheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search smime dig
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailheader bbdb
bbdb-site timezone termux chart helm async-bytecomp
helm-global-bindings helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
rcd/business jabber jabber-notifications notifications
jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco wid-edit jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console
sgml-mode dom ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls
tls gnutls puny jabber-xml xml jabber-menu jabber-util rx org-id
org-refile dired-x rcd/percentages rcd-wrs-variables
rcd-devel-utilities rcd-password rcd-db pq time-stamp units festival
persistent-scratch mutt-alias mutt-tools use-package-core saveplace
hyperscope rcd-utilities dired dired-loaddefs sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils edmacro kmacro windmove
cl-extra help-mode org ob ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp
org-table org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ob-tangle ol org-src org-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core
org-compat ob-eval org-macs format-spec org-install gh-common marshal
eieio-compat helm-easymenu finder-inf kotl-autoloads advice cl info
package easymenu browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 801752 123811)
 (symbols 48 46671 1)
 (strings 32 226992 21194)
 (string-bytes 1 6869445)
 (vectors 16 75297)
 (vector-slots 8 1620492 178312)
 (floats 8 723 1295)
 (intervals 56 31908 4191)
 (buffers 992 52))