Subject: [bug#44199] [PATCH 0/1] An origin method for GNUnet FS URI's

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 20:14:23 +0100

Hi Ludovic,

Ludovic Courtès schreef op zo 15-11-2020 om 22:13 [+0100]:
> [snip]
> While I think this is a laudable goal, I’m reluctant to including
> GNUnet
> support just yet because, as stated in recent release announcements,
> GNUnet is still in flux and not considered “production ready”.
> 
> So I think we should keep it around and revisit this issue when
> GNUnet
> is considered “stable”.  WDYT?

Sounds reasonable to me. There are also a lot of missing parts: a
service definition for Guix System, findings substitutes, finding
sources by hash (the one Guix uses, not the GNUnet hash) ..., so it
isn't like my rudimentary patch was usable on large scale anyway.

Greetings,
Maxime