Subject: 26.1; bookmark-jump failing to jump to correct location

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 22:20:40 +0100

Tried sending bug report from emacs as advised but mail wasn't playing ball.

--

From: THE-BEAST <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 26.1; bookmark-jump failing to jump to correct location
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 22:15:56 +0100
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--

Steps to reproduce
1. Start Emacs
2. Load two files
3. Set a bookmark, using bookmark-set, named a in one of the files.
4. Move cursor to a line other than bookmark a (call it line x).
5. Switch buffers to file 2.
6. Execute bookmark-jump and navigate to bookmark a.

Observed behaviour
1. The buffer containing bookmark a is made current, but the cursor
position is unchanged, at line x.

Expected behaviour
1. The buffer containing bookmark a is made current and the cursor is
positioned at the line defined by bookmark a.

Interestingly if I include the following code, from
https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BookmarkPlus#toc3, in my init file the
expected behaviour is observed.

        (let ((bookmarkplus-dir "~/.emacs.d/custom/bookmark-plus/")
              (emacswiki-base "https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/download/")
              (bookmark-files '("bookmark+.el" "bookmark+-mac.el"
"bookmark+-bmu.el" "bookmark+-key.el" "bookmark+-lit.el" "bookmark+-1.el")))
          (require 'url)
          (add-to-list 'load-path bookmarkplus-dir)
          (make-directory bookmarkplus-dir t)
          (mapcar (lambda (arg)
                    (let ((local-file (concat bookmarkplus-dir arg)))
                      (unless (file-exists-p local-file)
                        (url-copy-file (concat emacswiki-base arg)
local-file t))))
                    bookmark-files)
          (byte-recompile-directory bookmarkplus-dir 0)
          (require 'bookmark+))

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5)
 of 2019-09-23, modified by Debian built on x86-grnet-01
Windowing system distributor 'HC-Consult', version 11.0.12008001
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Gathering bookmarks to display...
Sorting turned OFF
Saving bookmark-list display state...
Saving file /home/bob/.emacs-bmk-bmenu-state.el...
Wrote /home/bob/.emacs-bmk-bmenu-state.el
Saving bookmark-list display state...done
helm-M-x-execute-command: No bookmarks of type bookmark-list
SPC ESC is undefined
Quit [2 times]
C-x j C-g is undefined

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-StqULU/emacs-26.1+1=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  evil-org-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-ff-cache-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/magit-section-20200816.955/magit-section
hides /home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/magit-20200829.1629/magit-section
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/spinner-1.7.3/spinner hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d/core/libs/spinner
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/ht-20200217.2331/ht hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/dash-20200803.1520/dash hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d/core/libs/dash
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-coq hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-datetree
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-footnote
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-processing
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-J hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-stan hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-hledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-entities
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-vala hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-duration
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-protocol
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-abc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200824/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/bob/.emacs.d/elpa/develop/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail two-column iso-transl
helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-external
helm-net browse-url xml org-eldoc evil-org ob-js org-download org-attach
org-id org-superstar toc-org org-indent image-file ol-eww ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info fill-column-indicator
magit-gitflow face-remap flx diminish evil-surround ox-md ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element smartparens-org orgit evil-magit git-rebase
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit
message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor server org
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-keys org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs avl-tree generator ol ob-exp ob-core org-compat ob-eval
org-macs bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x bookmark+-1 font-lock+
bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark pp winner sh-script smie executable
helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize parse-time helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types
helm-flx helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async evil-escape projectile grep vc-git
diff-mode recentf tree-widget overseer pkg-info url-http tls gnutls url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny epl compile
auto-compile packed elisp-slime-nav etags xref project flycheck-elsa
flycheck-package package-lint finder flycheck json map find-func
eval-sexp-fu goto-addr bug-reference auto-highlight-symbol
evil-lisp-state highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-parentheses
hideshow rainbow-delimiters smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens elec-pair editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch ws-butler winum spacemacs-purpose-popwin
window-purpose-x imenu-list imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
dired dired-loaddefs vi-tilde-fringe symbol-overlay string-inflection
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes saveplace savehist popwin
persp-mode org-rich-yank hl-todo window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f evil-textobj-line
evil-anzu anzu emr popup s editorconfig noutline outline
clean-aindent-mode helm-easymenu cl hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state
which-key use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
hydra lv cus-edit evil evil-keybindings evil-integration undo-tree diff
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
bind-map quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree
xt-mouse cl-extra disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme
spacemacs-common format-spec info finder-inf hl-line autorevert
filenotify desktop frameset cus-start cus-load ido-vertical-mode ido
core-spacemacs core-spacebind core-use-package-ext core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-release-management
core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer eieio-compat
core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs ht dash help-mode
warnings package url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache url-vars seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg epg-config core-command-line pcase
core-debug edmacro kmacro derived profiler easymenu core-hooks
page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs
advice core-emacs-backports subr-x core-dumper spinner cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1245879 1205662)
 (symbols 48 92801 2)
 (miscs 40 1144 2858)
 (strings 32 271816 152419)
 (string-bytes 1 8610959)
 (vectors 16 115161)
 (vector-slots 8 2290674 585756)
 (floats 8 1442 21327)
 (intervals 56 43868 6341)
 (buffers 992 49))