Subject: bug#44183: tramp-test31-interrupt-process test fails intermittently

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 18:04:33 +0100

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Stefan,

>>> I got the below error when running "make -j8 check-expensive".  This
>>> seems to be intermittent.  It didn't show up on a second run or several
>>> runs previous to the failing one.
>>
>> I have seen this error as well, but rarely. And it is not
>> reproducible. So I'm a little bit helpless what to do.
>>
>> But thanks for the bug report. It shall be a reminder for doing
>> something, even if I don't know yet what.
>
> I can't remember having seen this in a while.  Is it still an issue?

It happens from time to time during my excessive regression tests. Still
rarely, so I have no chance to debug.

(Prior a Tramp release, which happens monthly, I run tramp-tests.el in
100+ different configurations. Controlled by ansible, so I don't have to
do it manually)

Best regards, Michael.