Subject: 28.0.50; M-x finder-by-keyword, giving weird descriptions for gnus and org

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 20:24:35 +0300

Just tell me if it is a joke that gnus is described this way.

gnus 5.13 built-in Identifying spam (this description is not
reasonable and also not user friendly)

Another issue, Org is described as:

org 9.3 built-in Export Framework for Org Mode

Then if I click on org I can get description about Org mode. It is
definitely confusing, as it is either export framework for Org Mode or
Org mode.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 18, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.12, cairo version 1.14.8)
 of 2020-10-14 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 423439b38067c4a428310edab24fba7da082027c
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11907000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2020-10-14 --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Package Menu

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort hashcash mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date noutline
outline easy-mmode jka-compr help-mode finder finder-inf find-func
lisp-mnt package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json
subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 68473 6167)
 (symbols 48 8592 1)
 (strings 32 23371 1336)
 (string-bytes 1 747364)
 (vectors 16 13701)
 (vector-slots 8 185743 8830)
 (floats 8 31 250)
 (intervals 56 535 14)
 (buffers 992 15))

-- 
Thanks,
Jean Louis