Subject: Re: bug#44134: What is the conclusion on epa-list-keys?

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 17:31:17 +0100

Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]> writes:

>>> I think the problem is due to [1: 517285f7cae] (Ccing Lars who who wrote
>>> that commit) which dropped the epa-list-keys text property from
>>> epa--insert-keys.  So it would be safer to restore that property rather
>>> than switching to detect the epa-key property as in your patch.
>>
>> Yes, I think the property was dropped by mistake in my patch.
>
> Lars, I am not sure if you have restored the changes. If you have
> already done then this bug was not due to that.

No, I thought Stephen was going to apply his patch.  :-)  I've now
pushed it.

There's other problems here, though...  you get more (repeated) keys
every time you `M-x epa-list-keys', which must be a bug.  I'll look into
it.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no