Subject: Re: bug#44100: 26.3; ERC: Make IBuffer custom display work again

From: Amin Bandali <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 22:52:29 -0400

Hi Olivier, all,

Olivier Certner writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've updated the patches for all these so that they cleanly apply on 28.0.50 
> (68276f6d30bbdc09). I've tested them again with a fresh build and everything 
> seems OK.
>
> Don't hesitate to poke me if you have additional questions or comments.
>
> Regards.

I hope you are all well, and my apologies for the long delay on this.

I went ahead and applied your updated patch to 'emacs-27' with a small
wording tweak and merged that into 'master' as well.  I'll also get to
your other patches over the next few days.

Thanks again,
amin