Subject: 28.0.50; Crash with native-comp builds

From: Vincent Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 14:19:22 +0800

Process:               Emacs [72348]
Path:                  /Applications/Emacs 28.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs
Version:               Version 28.0.50 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Emacs [72348]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2020-10-20 14:17:11.957 +0800
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.15.7 (19H2)
Report Version:        12
Bridge OS Version:     4.6 (17P6610)
Anonymous UUID:        862B174E-5D5F-B253-26C9-571A139C0182

Sleep/Wake UUID:       5749F39B-E859-4AE3-9659-760865C081EB

Time Awake Since Boot: 890000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       22000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00000000000000c0
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

VM Regions Near 0xc0:
--> 
    __TEXT                 0000000108864000-0000000108ad0000 [ 2480K] r-x/r-x SM=COW  /Applications/Emacs 28.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff6eead33a __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff6ef69e60 pthread_kill + 430
2   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff6edc493e raise + 26
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000108a89fe8 terminate_due_to_signal + 152
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000108a8a9db emacs_abort + 15
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000108a50aa0 ns_term_shutdown + 80
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010892a614 shut_down_emacs + 340
7   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000108a89fb6 terminate_due_to_signal + 102
8   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010894b5de handle_fatal_signal + 14
9   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010894b661 deliver_thread_signal + 129
10  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0000000108949ff9 deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 9
11  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010894b718 handle_sigsegv + 168
12  libsystem_platform.dylib      	0x00007fff6ef5e5fd _sigtramp + 29
13  ???                           	000000000000000000 0 + 0
14  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001088b4fb8 clear_garbaged_frames + 312
15  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000000010888cb4f redisplay_internal + 975
16  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001089323f8 read_char + 2120
17  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00000001089e0282 read_filtered_event + 386
18  subr-13adf6a6032ab09af5683e709aba3706-f50df7b84f577a02413117c5f5c47b8e.eln	0x000000010ae0ed62 F7369742d666f72_sit_for_0 + 434

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60 Version 10.15.7 (Build 19H2))
 of 2020-10-17 built on nds-MacBook-Pro.local
Repository revision: 8936f4762a386cae5b94c977ee81f0d63384e766
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.7

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns --with-modules
'--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-xwidgets --with-nativecomp
--without-rsvg 'CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/opt/gcc/include -O2 -march=native'
'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/opt/gcc/lib/gcc/10
-L/usr/local/opt/libgccjit/lib/gcc/10
-L/usr/local/opt/gcc/lib/gcc/10/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin19/10.2.0
-I/usr/local/opt/gcc/include -I/usr/local/opt/libgccjit/include''

Configured features:
JPEG TIFF PNG NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
NS MODULES NATIVE_COMP THREADS XWIDGETS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Rustic

Minor modes in effect:
  lsp-diagnostics-mode: t
  lsp-ui-mode: t
  lsp-ui-doc-mode: t
  lsp-ui-sideline-mode: t
  flycheck-posframe-mode: t
  lsp-completion-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  sis-global-inline-mode: t
  sis-inline-mode: t
  sis-global-follow-context-mode: t
  sis-follow-context-mode: t
  sis-global-respect-mode: t
  sis-global-cursor-color-mode: t
  sis-auto-refresh-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  default-text-scale-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-global-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-prog-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  goto-last-point-mode: t
  fancy-narrow-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  diredfl-global-mode: t
  all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  persp-mode-projectile-bridge-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  org-roam-mode: t
  modern-c++-font-lock-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  symbol-overlay-mode: t
  highlight-indent-guides-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  projectile-rails-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  all-the-icons-ibuffer-mode: t
  dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  dap-auto-configure-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  lsp-treemacs-sync-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  lsp-managed-mode: t
  lsp-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-rbenv-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  solaire-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mwim char-fold amx
lsp-diagnostics dap-python lsp-pyright python-el-fgallina-expansions
python image-file image-converter org-bullets org-fancy-priorities
toc-org org-indent ffap ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect nnir gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m flymake-proc flymake lsp-ui
lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc xwidget image-mode exif lsp-ui-imenu
lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline flycheck-posframe view lsp-svelte lsp-sqls
lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog
lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-solargraph lsp-rf lsp-r lsp-purescript
lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-perl lsp-ocaml lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-lua
lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript dap-java lsp-java request mail-utils
lsp-haxe lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript
lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-elixir lsp-elm
lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-crystal lsp-cmake
lsp-clojure lsp-clangd dom lsp-bash lsp-angular lsp-ada ccls
ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy
ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common lsp-rust
rustic-flycheck rustic-racer rustic-babel rustic-popup rustic-compile
xterm-color rustic-util rustic-cargo rustic-interaction rustic derived
rustic-common tramp-sh docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601
ls-lisp disp-table atomic-chrome websocket let-alist sis server
saveplace savehist so-long minions doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path default-text-scale
autorevert ace-link ace-pinyin pinyinlib aggressive-indent anzu beginend
drag-stuff elec-pair smart-region easy-kill-mc easy-kill
multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode
mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core rect expand-region
subword-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions ruby-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom hungry-delete undo-tree
goto-last-point fancy-narrow counsel-projectile ivy-prescient counsel
xdg dired-x diredfl dired dired-loaddefs swiper all-the-icons-ivy-rich
ivy-rich ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons company-files
company-keywords company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-yasnippet
company-capf company-prescient prescient company linum whitespace
treemacs-bookmarks bookmark pp paren hl-todo diff-hl-flydiff diff
diff-hl vc-dir etags fileloop volatile-highlights
persp-mode-projectile-bridge vc-git diff-mode editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch treemacs-persp persp-mode
windmove winner shackle trace org-roam org-roam-link org-roam-graph xml
org-roam-doctor org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql emacsql-compiler
org-roam-dailies org-roam-capture org-capture org-roam-completion
org-roam-buffer org-roam-faces org-roam-macs org-roam-compat org-id
org-element avl-tree generator ob-plantuml ob-java ob-C
modern-cpp-font-lock cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-sass ob-css ob-js
ob-ruby ob-python ob-perl ob-shell shell ob-go ob-mermaid org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-china-x cal-china lunar
solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
which-key highlight-defined overseer pkg-info url-http url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
url-cookie url-domsuf url-gw lisp-mnt epl display-line-numbers goto-addr
flyspell ispell cap-words superword subword origami origami-parsers cl
symbol-overlay highlight-indent-guides rainbow-delimiters
persistent-scratch rg vc vc-dispatcher rg-info-hack rg-menu transient
async-bytecomp async format-spec rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep
rg-history rg-header flycheck find-func projectile-rails rake
inflections inf-ruby ruby-mode smie autoinsert projectile grep ibuf-ext
all-the-icons-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs dap-ui gdb-mi gud bui
bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils
dap-mode dap-launch dap-variables posframe dap-overlays lsp-treemacs
lsp-lens lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions treemacs-persistence treemacs-mouse-interface
treemacs-tag-follow-mode treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture ace-window
avy hl-line treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet-snippets yasnippet xref project url-util
spinner network-stream puny nsm rmc markdown-mode color thingatpt
noutline outline inline imenu ht filenotify f ewoc compile
text-property-search comint ansi-color bindat editorconfig rbenv
init-web init-elixir init-dart init-ruby init-python init-rust init-go
init-c init-elisp init-prog init-lsp init-projectile init-flycheck
init-vcs init-utils init-docker init-reader init-org init-markdown
init-shell init-eshell init-treemacs init-window init-persp
init-kill-ring init-ibuffer init-highlight init-dired init-dashboard
diminish dashboard dashboard-widgets time recentf tree-widget
page-break-lines init-calendar init-yasnippet init-company init-ivy
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
init-edit init-ui doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-visual-bell
face-remap doom-one-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base solaire-mode
init-hydra pretty-hydra hydra ring lv s dash-functional dash init-basic
comp warnings exec-path-from-shell init-package cl-extra help-mode
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core finder-inf rx info advice
package browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load
wid-edit cl-macs init-funcs easy-mmode subr-x edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs
cl-lib init-custom init-const gv tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face pcase macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1023236 393524)
 (symbols 48 65639 215)
 (strings 32 267804 77598)
 (string-bytes 1 9198665)
 (vectors 16 100183)
 (vector-slots 8 2024413 98132)
 (floats 8 3186 2310)
 (intervals 56 7857 796)
 (buffers 992 28))