Subject: bug#44076: 27.1.50; Weird display effect with RTL text in lists

From: Joost Kremers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 09:39:29 +0200

In an IELM buffer:

```
*** Welcome to IELM ***  Type (describe-mode) for help.
ELISP> (setq mylist nil)
nil

ELISP> (push "2nd-place clitics" mylist)
("2nd-place clitics")

ELISP> (push "صباح الخير" mylist)
("صباح الخير" "2nd-place clitics")

ELISP> (cl-first mylist) 
"صباح الخير"

ELISP> (cl-second mylist)
"2nd-place clitics"
```

The contents of the list is correct, but it is displayed incorrectly, as shown.
This is not dependent on IELM, it also happens in the `*scratch*` buffer or in
the echo area when evaluating `mylist`. The problem does not occur if the second
element in the list does not start with a number.

I used Arabic in the example, but Hebrew shows the same problem. The font is
also not the issue: the above interaction is from `emacs -Q`, which uses a
different font for Arabic (and Hebrew) on my system than when I use my full
config. The problem occurs in either case.

In GNU Emacs 27.1.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2020-08-26 built on Swift
Repository revision: 9b403d624ee6e608d1ff3d577e358b6befe743e1
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: elementary OS 5.1.7 Hera

Recent messages:
[mu4e] Contacts updated: 2146; total 2146
[mu4e] Retrieving mail...done
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 4, updated 4
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 4, updated 4, cleaned-up 0
[mu4e] Contacts updated: 1; total 2147
Mark set
Saved text from "In an IELM buffer:

```
*** Welcome to I"

Configured using:
 'configure --with-imagemagick --with-cairo'
Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE
XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP
Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: IELM

Minor modes in effect:
  flycheck-indicator-mode: t
  org-roam-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  pyvenv-tracking-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-reconcile hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-reconcile
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-test hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-test
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-navigate hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-navigate
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-report hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-report
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-check hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-check
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-post hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-post
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-mode hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-mode
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-xact hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-xact
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-complete hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-complete
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-occur hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-occur
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-schedule hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-schedule
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-sort hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-sort
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-regex hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-regex
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-commodities hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-commodities
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-fontify hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-fontify
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-fonts hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-fonts
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-init hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-init
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-state hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-state
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-exec hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-exec
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-context hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-context
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-flymake hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-flymake
~/src/ledger-mode/ledger-texi hides /home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20200530.1710/ledger-texi
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20201012.1918/auth-source-pass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
~/.emacs.d/lisp/custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/custom
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joost/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201012/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran

Features:
(org-mu4e mu4e-settings gnus-dired mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368
smtpmail mu4e-mark mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-message flow-fill
mu4e-vars mu4e-meta shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail vc-git bookmark
el-spice list-callers display-fill-column-indicator flycheck-indicator
expand-region text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
clojure-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom visual-fill-column org-autolist org-indent ol-eww eww
mm-url url-queue ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum shr svg
dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m mule-util cl-print
help-fns radix-tree ffap org-ebib ebib-settings ebib ebib-reading-list
ebib-notes ebib-filters ebib-keywords ebib-utils ebib-db parsebib hl-line crm
mixed-pitch org-roam org-roam-link org-roam-graph org-roam-doctor org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql emacsql-compiler org-roam-dailies org-roam-capture
org-capture org-roam-completion org-roam-buffer org-roam-faces org-roam-macs
org-roam-compat jk-input-methods quail em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode company-box company-box-doc frame-local
company-box-icons wgrep flycheck-ledger ielm pp minions doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
which-key undo-tree diff atomic-chrome websocket let-alist iimage image+
image-file swiper ivy-hydra all-the-icons-ivy ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
poetry pyvenv paredit flycheck-clj-kondo sesman clojure-mode lisp-mnt align
eldoc-box company-lsp lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu
lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline face-remap flycheck-posframe flycheck lsp-mode
yasnippet network-stream puny nsm rmc markdown-mode inline imenu f
dash-functional bindat lsp-protocol ht ag vc-svn find-dired s projectile grep
compile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode transient async-bytecomp async aggressive-indent
elec-pair nswbuff guess-language flyspell ispell ace-window avy dired
dired-loaddefs reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars tab-jump-out org-gcal persist
org-id org-refile org-element avl-tree org-archive org-settings org-clock org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs request-deferred deferred
request autorevert filenotify mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap alert log4e rx
gntp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec
bibtex adaptive-wrap volatile-highlights posframe bm company-quickhelp pos-tip
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator xref project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-clang company-semantic company-template company-css
company-bbdb company pcase solarized-light-theme solarized-theme solarized
solarized-faces color recentf tree-widget paradox paradox-menu
paradox-commit-list hydra ring lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
paradox-execute paradox-github paradox-core spinner dash cl-extra help-mode
jk-functions advice eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util notifications dbus xml edmacro kmacro server
delsel paren use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
finder-inf tex-site realgud-recursive-autoloads info package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 677611 79579)
 (symbols 48 54574 12)
 (strings 32 217950 19448)
 (string-bytes 1 6619009)
 (vectors 16 90633)
 (vector-slots 8 1667582 215302)
 (floats 8 1204 1060)
 (intervals 56 2864 1696)
 (buffers 1000 35))

-- 
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments