Subject: gnu-pw-mgr: /usr/bin/grep no such file found

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 12:55:14 +0300

/bin/sh: line 419: /usr/bin/grep: No such file or directory
/bin/sh: line 442: /usr/bin/grep: No such file or directory
main: line 204: /usr/bin/grep: No such file or directory
main: line 206: /usr/bin/grep: No such file or directory
main: line 204: /usr/bin/grep: No such file or directory
main: line 206: /usr/bin/grep: No such file or directory
main: line 204: /usr/bin/grep: No such file or directory
main: line 206: /usr/bin/grep: No such file or directory
main: line 204: /usr/bin/grep: No such file or directory
main: line 206: /usr/bin/grep: No such file or directory
/bin/sh: line 229: /usr/bin/grep: No such file or directory
/bin/sh: line 252: /usr/bin/grep: No such file or directory

I do not think it should search necessarily for that place for grep, I
am on Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre and it is not there, it is in
/bin/grep

It should not be fixed place.

Another issue is below, repeated ./boostrap tells:
sed: can't read doc/titlepage.texi: No such file or directory

admin-> ./bootstrap
Removing .gitmodules
Removing .tarball-version
Removing ChangeLog
Removing build-aux/
Removing doc/gnu-pw-mgr.texi
Skipping repository gnulib/
Removing m4/
Removing src/dep-set-opt
Removing src/gpw-str.c
Removing src/gpw-str.h
Removing src/set-opt.c
Removing src/set-opt.h
sed: can't read doc/titlepage.texi: No such file or directory