Subject: Re: Poor profile generation performance on spinning disks

From: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 21:51:29 +0000

Hey Ludo, everyone,

------- Original Message -------
On Tuesday, August 29th, 2023 at 09:19, Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Luis,

> Luis Felipe [email-masked] skribis:
> 

> > I still use the same computer with the same hard drive, and performance has improved when installing packages. Running
> > 

> > $ time guix package -i perl --max-jobs=1
> > 

> > initially took

> > (87 packages in profile)
> > real 8m3,043s
> > user 0m2,656s
> > sys 0m0,239s

> > But now (guix 17fadbb), it takes
> > 

> > (96 packages in profile)
> > real 3m51,058s
> > user 0m7,490s
> > sys 0m0,788s

> I think it’s not good.

> Could you time just profile generation itself?
> 

> To do that, you need to find the profile generation and then to rebuild
> it, along these lines:
> 

> DRV=$(guix gc --derivers $(readlink -f ~/.guix-profile))
> time guix build --check $DRV

The above results in

  real	1m28,841s
  user	0m2,169s
  sys	0m0,450s

The complete output follows (several collisions are reported):

The following derivation will be built:
  /gnu/store/mjscvlgfpncscqp2bp92g0nmgbqisdzi-profile.drv
construyendo perfil con 96 paquetes...

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/sy5ya0694zxk07miamhdmzizx999440v-gdk-pixbuf-loaders-cache-file/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/p154yhnkrf6hc6x5r2src7ns5nqz1ain-emacs-next-29.0.92/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/pcz2lw1ycp28s2jzxh4rbnbzi1w037kv-swaynotificationcenter-0.8.0/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/f22hqlkbpb8v29l3x61yiqh21nj4bjgw-gedit-44.1/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/fhswqik2r3zb23cis8h1gxqfasmjydnr-ibus-libpinyin-1.15.2/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/pyfj2gb5c0mf5p1a56r9gwjylyl5kl7l-cambalache-0.12.1/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/6hjr0dwwm3fgfi91hifalf97rkhca05g-dconf-editor-43.0/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/dmm1yzf8z9ydvvdrr49443xg24803gvv-devhelp-43.0/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/1w3x53l7qf07xqp3gnb8np1qhj1sd7ff-easytag-2.4.3/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/d25s0w8wqz51499j7ahhs5a2jil9hlz0-flatpak-1.14.4/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/vgc2460l5flvrfqynvjr3iarrxci549d-gfeeds-2.2.0/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/yf6dy9pfjnfss1hjz2mjv7ls555hlg2h-glade-3.40.0/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/ibg7cibwpj70pr2rz1isrckrjk9g206w-gnome-music-42.1/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/p7p8ri4dvnn2cp2pj4s828fsd7l9vj8v-gnumeric-1.12.52/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/z5h07miv53809z225y6m7205w1780jfm-ibus-1.5.27/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/cx9xxn3m85pryr40nxaan47pgfwmcv3r-ibus-anthy-1.5.14/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/w9b0g252l1av1yrn1lkq3qlq61qzp3wq-ibus-speech-to-text-0.4.0/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/95iqnynknlasnaclji1bkqab7r7f9wgd-inkscape-1.2.1/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/1027d5nq0i9k5balfnl157gj0vqi8ai2-peek-1.5.1/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/rna20hbk5b7pdmxk8lv3q43v86fqzb6g-sysprof-3.45.1/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/18w4iisx7fkyx4whzhypn46g1dkdb1mv-gtk-4.8.1/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/7qj504g7vp6rni85h8p2wnd2ip0rr5l5-yelp-42.1/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/cy5s40wfc0glx34578ic8frjx4nh2r2g-dconf-0.40.0/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/bb8ijpv1y3wpppfqd7r0pkk25xckag19-librsvg-2.54.5/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
  /gnu/store/1ig678c8vqxvr60x8swmc5wriga7sjf3-gdk-pixbuf-2.42.8/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
warning: choosing /gnu/store/sy5ya0694zxk07miamhdmzizx999440v-gdk-pixbuf-loaders-cache-file/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/b2nmvdcgp0dq1a2i2699c338yf88jsh9-ungoogled-chromium-112.0.5615.165-1/lib/libEGL.so
  /gnu/store/qiw0rpaj4rlgpldh12xac03n8rf301zm-mesa-23.1.4/lib/libEGL.so
warning: choosing /gnu/store/b2nmvdcgp0dq1a2i2699c338yf88jsh9-ungoogled-chromium-112.0.5615.165-1/lib/libEGL.so

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/b2nmvdcgp0dq1a2i2699c338yf88jsh9-ungoogled-chromium-112.0.5615.165-1/lib/libGLESv2.so
  /gnu/store/qiw0rpaj4rlgpldh12xac03n8rf301zm-mesa-23.1.4/lib/libGLESv2.so
warning: choosing /gnu/store/b2nmvdcgp0dq1a2i2699c338yf88jsh9-ungoogled-chromium-112.0.5615.165-1/lib/libGLESv2.so

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/p154yhnkrf6hc6x5r2src7ns5nqz1ain-emacs-next-29.0.92/share/info/transient.info.gz
  /gnu/store/j1qf5zl8pysg608l7szwan0qk25925wg-emacs-transient-0.4.1/share/info/transient.info.gz
warning: choosing /gnu/store/p154yhnkrf6hc6x5r2src7ns5nqz1ain-emacs-next-29.0.92/share/info/transient.info.gz

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/9qxlhkq84jiw0g2g0ywd9v827291rzl1-xdg-desktop-database/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache
  /gnu/store/f22hqlkbpb8v29l3x61yiqh21nj4bjgw-gedit-44.1/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache
  /gnu/store/ibg7cibwpj70pr2rz1isrckrjk9g206w-gnome-music-42.1/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache
  /gnu/store/1027d5nq0i9k5balfnl157gj0vqi8ai2-peek-1.5.1/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache
warning: choosing /gnu/store/9qxlhkq84jiw0g2g0ywd9v827291rzl1-xdg-desktop-database/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/subclasses
  /gnu/store/pyfj2gb5c0mf5p1a56r9gwjylyl5kl7l-cambalache-0.12.1/share/mime/subclasses
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/subclasses
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/subclasses

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/globs2
  /gnu/store/pyfj2gb5c0mf5p1a56r9gwjylyl5kl7l-cambalache-0.12.1/share/mime/globs2
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/globs2
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/globs2

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/mime.cache
  /gnu/store/pyfj2gb5c0mf5p1a56r9gwjylyl5kl7l-cambalache-0.12.1/share/mime/mime.cache
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/mime.cache
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/mime.cache

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/icons
  /gnu/store/pyfj2gb5c0mf5p1a56r9gwjylyl5kl7l-cambalache-0.12.1/share/mime/icons
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/icons
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/icons

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/XMLnamespaces
  /gnu/store/pyfj2gb5c0mf5p1a56r9gwjylyl5kl7l-cambalache-0.12.1/share/mime/XMLnamespaces
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/XMLnamespaces
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/XMLnamespaces

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/aliases
  /gnu/store/pyfj2gb5c0mf5p1a56r9gwjylyl5kl7l-cambalache-0.12.1/share/mime/aliases
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/aliases
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/aliases

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/globs
  /gnu/store/pyfj2gb5c0mf5p1a56r9gwjylyl5kl7l-cambalache-0.12.1/share/mime/globs
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/globs
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/globs

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.template.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.template.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.template.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-web.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-web.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-web.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/x-cbt.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/x-cbt.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/x-cbt.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-excel.template.macroenabled.12.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-excel.template.macroenabled.12.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-excel.template.macroenabled.12.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.macroenabled.12.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.macroenabled.12.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.macroenabled.12.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-word.document.macroenabled.12.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-word.document.macroenabled.12.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-word.document.macroenabled.12.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation-template.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation-template.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation-template.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-master.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-master.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-master.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.template.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.template.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.template.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet-flat-xml.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet-flat-xml.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet-flat-xml.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-template.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-template.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-template.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet-template.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet-template.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet-template.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openofficeorg.extension.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.openofficeorg.extension.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openofficeorg.extension.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.math.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.math.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.math.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics-template.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics-template.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics-template.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.presentation.macroenabled.12.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.presentation.macroenabled.12.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.presentation.macroenabled.12.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-word.template.macroenabled.12.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-word.template.macroenabled.12.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-word.template.macroenabled.12.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-excel.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-excel.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-excel.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.draw.template.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.draw.template.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.draw.template.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation-flat-xml.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation-flat-xml.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation-flat-xml.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.impress.template.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.impress.template.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.impress.template.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.impress.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.impress.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.impress.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.formula.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.formula.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.formula.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/msword.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/msword.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/msword.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.writer.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.writer.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.writer.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.template.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.template.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.template.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.writer.template.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.writer.template.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.writer.template.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics-flat-xml.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics-flat-xml.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics-flat-xml.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.draw.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.draw.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.draw.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.writer.global.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.writer.global.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.writer.global.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.template.macroenabled.12.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.template.macroenabled.12.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.template.macroenabled.12.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-powerpoint.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.calc.template.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.calc.template.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.calc.template.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.calc.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.calc.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.sun.xml.calc.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.binary.macroenabled.12.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.binary.macroenabled.12.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.binary.macroenabled.12.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/x-cb7.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/x-cb7.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/x-cb7.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-flat-xml.xml
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-flat-xml.xml
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-flat-xml.xml

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/magic
  /gnu/store/pyfj2gb5c0mf5p1a56r9gwjylyl5kl7l-cambalache-0.12.1/share/mime/magic
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/magic
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/magic

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/treemagic
  /gnu/store/pyfj2gb5c0mf5p1a56r9gwjylyl5kl7l-cambalache-0.12.1/share/mime/treemagic
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/treemagic
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/treemagic

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/generic-icons
  /gnu/store/pyfj2gb5c0mf5p1a56r9gwjylyl5kl7l-cambalache-0.12.1/share/mime/generic-icons
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/generic-icons
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/generic-icons

warning: collision encountered:
  /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/types
  /gnu/store/pyfj2gb5c0mf5p1a56r9gwjylyl5kl7l-cambalache-0.12.1/share/mime/types
  /gnu/store/7z9cgiq7dkajqfk991lniv77s1kbag28-shared-mime-info-1.15/share/mime/types
warning: choosing /gnu/store/rr3rr5p92zxskrx3vac4860gqpcy7wkf-xdg-mime-database/share/mime/types
/gnu/store/mjscvlgfpncscqp2bp92g0nmgbqisdzi-profile.drv construido satisfactoriamente
/gnu/store/mjscvlgfpncscqp2bp92g0nmgbqisdzi-profile.drv construido satisfactoriamente
/gnu/store/18432afks7nv8vpn7wwwp386y2znm40x-profile

real	1m28,841s
user	0m2,169s
sys	0m0,450s