Subject: bug#440: Build error on Solaris

From: NAKAJI Hiroyuki <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:14:09 +0900

>>>>> In <[email-masked]> 
>>>>>	Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > Solaris does not have the functions cfmakeraw() and cfsetspeed() which are
> > used in src/sysdep.c. I added these functions into sysdep.c but I'm not
> > sure these must be necessary.

> A similar problem appeared under Cygwin.  I've installed a change
> (provided by Angelo Graziosi) which should hopefully fix the problem,
> but it's slightly different from your code (mostly your cfmakeraw sets
> things up a bit differently, e.g. your code sets IGNBRK on iflag,
> whereas the code I installed clears it).  Can you try the new code to
> see if it now builds right, and could you also tell me where you got
> your cfmakeraw code, to try and understand the reason for
> the differences?

I tried your code. It works well. Thanks.

I only googled "solaris cfmakeraw" and copied some code from
somewhere. But, I'm sorry, I've forgotten where I found that code.

Anyway, your code is much better than mine, because I do not understand
teroios functions well and my copied code may not be freely
redistributable.

Best Regards,
-- 
NAKAJI Hiroyuki